Preferred Seamless Gutters

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2016

653 N Van Dyke Rd

Imlay City, MI 48444

Preferred Seamless Gutters provides residential and commercial, aluminum and copper seamless gutters and leaf-guard systems. We offer over 30 different colors, with most of them in stock, so we're sure to be able to match your home's or business's gutter needs. Whether you're looking for the traditional K-Style gutters or the ornate half-round style, Preferred Seamless Gutters have you covered. We offer a 5-year warranty on material and workmanship, and manufacture our gutter components in-house, so we control the quality, and there's never any delay due to parts. All our professional installers are employed by us. We also partner with many trusted home builders. Est. in 1997; Family owned & operated, serving the following Counties in Michigan: Genesee, Huron, Lapeer, Macomb, Oakland, Sanilac, St. Clair and Tuscola....

06/05/2020

Larry C.

Absolutely perfect work i will definitely recommend you guys to everyone i couldn't be happier with the job great crew great craftsmanship thanks again

Description of Work
New Gutters

Category gutter repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Glad you are pleased with our work. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

08/09/2016

Marilyn B.

They were absolutely excellent. They were wonderful, very efficient, very on time, they did a wonderful job and they took me through the whole job to explain everything to me. Our old gutters were leaking so we just had them put on seamless gutters. We wanted seamless gutters. I would use them again and would refer them as well.

Description of Work
They replaced all our gutters.

12/03/2015

Judith M.

09/16/2014

w richard M.

.Jason was the crew leader and the crew was excellent. Very professional and very skilled. They are definitely my go to on future gutter work $500 is an estimate since they were hired by roofer. Fast and Proficient

Description of Work
fixed a bunch of bent aluminum gutters damaged by roofer and replaced a 44 ft section

09/12/2013

Cindy W.

Fast workers, job done in a timely fashion, quality work. The company responded the same day after installation with a question we had.

Description of Work
Installed gutters on house and barn.

06/20/2013

Amy B.

We were delighted with their service. They gave us a very fair price, and we were happy that our money was going to a small business rather than a mega-corporation. When we had questions, they came right back and explained that choices were limited given new City of Detroit regulations and our 80 year old slate roof. Even more important -- they are so honest! At the end of the job, they handed me a small triangle of slate, and said they did not know if they had broken it or if it had been sitting in the gutter for years. My roofers came, showed where it had been recently broken, and replaced the slate. Preferred Seamless Gutters paid that bill within two days of my showing it to them. You can't ask for better than that!

Description of Work
Provider replaced all gutters on my three story house, installed gutters on our garage, and installed leaf guards.

05/07/2013

Joanne F.

Prompt service. Great work. Wonderful follow-through. Can't ask for more than that!

Description of Work
Installed gutters and downspouts on 1/2 the house where none existed. There were lots of angles and cuts to follow the roof line. Also, cleaned out existing gutters of leaves and debris.

12/01/2012

Dave K.

My wife contacted (left voice messages) at three other companies and they would not return the calls. I was referred to Preferred by someone at work. I left a voice message and they called me back the next day. Mark made an appointment for latter that day to give me a quote. He call before he arrived stating that he was on his way. When he got here I showed him what I wanted done. He took the measurements and told me I could wait in the house while he figure out the price. It took about 5 minutes to figure the price and when he came back to the door he had the sample colors and a display board showing me how they make the connection from the down spouts to the gutters and a sample of their hangers. He gave me a written price and I asked him when it could be done. Mark stated that they were very busy and that they could not get it done for about 2 weeks, he said that they would call. I had waited for 2 years what was 2 more weeks. That was on the 8th of November and I got a call on the 19th of November and they said they would be out the next day at about 3 in the afternoon. They showed up after 3:30. The two men interduced themselves and we went over what they were to do. They were very professional and quick. The job was done in little over an hour (small house). We walked around the house to look over the work while he explained what he had done. The price was what they quoted even though they did extended one of the downspouts farther from the house than I expected.

Description of Work
They installed seamlessgutters on the main part of the house, including the down spouts.

T&B Service

Offer Gutter cleaning as well as seamless gutter install/ replacement

Foundation Systems of Michigan

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Systems of Michigan on Angi
    Go Gutters LLC

Go Gutters LLC is a small business located in Pontiac Michigan that specializes in residential and commercial seamless gutters and filter protection at an affordable rate. Go Gutters LLC was started because we saw the high-pressure sales tactics and unnecessary add-ons that pressure homeowners into paying high prices. Which is why we offer straight forward pricing, no gimmicks, just quality work that is reasonably priced. We pride ourselves on great customer service and satisfaction which has made us a trusted and sought-after gutter company. Make gutter installation a painless and easy process. Set up an appointment for a FREE estimate today!! Check out our Facebook page @goguttersllc.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential and commercial, seamless aluminum and copper gutters and leaf-guard systems. Both traditional K-Style and half-round gutter systems available. We can even gutter properties without fascia boards. Complex angles are no problem. The "witch's hat" on historical homes is just one example of our expertise with complex angles.

Gutter cleaning.