Kroll Furnace Co Inc

Founded 1946 • With Angi since June 2006

4.3

Financing available. Family owned. Additional contact name - Jeff Kroll....

Duct Works Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning

Duct Works invests in state of the art equipment that is designed for use in cleaning HVAC systems. We use a high powered, truck mounted, negative air cleaning system to service our customers. We are based out of Grand Rapids and are licensed by the State of Michigan. We are committed to the highest level of professional quality, maintaining and developing industry standards, and continuing technical and safety training. Locally owned & operated.

Pipe Monster Plumbing

Pipe Monster is passionate not only to bring you the values of the past like honesty and quality, but also the innovations of our present time. Instant water heaters, smart home plumbing devices, hot water recirculation, low threshold showers, and an un beatable value in our service department. If you are looking for a company with experience, look no further. Pipe Monster's got your back!

Specialized Plumbing Services, Inc.

Since 2007, Specialized Plumbing Services Inc has been serving the Zeeland, MI area and surrounding communities. The owner, Brian, has over 15 years of experience in the field to ensure every job is taken care of quickly and professionally. From large to small jobs, we can handle it all. We are locally owned and operated.

10/10/2016

Dave A.

The estimate was fine, but decided to wait.

Description of Work
Its been a while, but the last time was an estimate for a new furnace install,

12/11/2014

ERIC J.

Matt arrived at the agreed time and provided a thorough cleaning of the furnace. He showed me the entire process and explained a lot about the ductwork in our newly purchased home

Description of Work
Provided a furnace tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

05/27/2014

Camaron M.

We have been using Kroll for A/C and Furnace maintenance and service for years and have been satisfied throughout. All service and repair occasions have been marked by punctual and professional service. Lawrence has performed most of the work on our equipment over the years and he has always been conscientious and gone the extra mile to make sure the job was done right. He always takes care to explain how things are supposed to work along with what isn't working and why when there are problems. We use their service contracts and have no complaints.

Description of Work
Performed annual maintenance and replaced worn parts of furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank-You so much for writing a kind review. We strive to give exceptional service to all of our customers.

04/08/2013

TAMMY S.

Went really well, when we finally decided on Kroll to replace our furnace, hot water heater and central air, it only took a few days for them to come out to replace them. They were very quick and efficient. We are very happy with our choice in choosing Kroll.

Description of Work
We had them replace our furnace, hot water heater and central air. They did a great job, they did not take as long as I expected and they cleaned up after themselves. We had several estimates from other companies and Kroll was the cheapest out of all the them. I would highly recommend them, they were professional and curteous.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

05/01/2012

Paula S.

They show up right away. They are good. Their prices are about average.

Description of Work
We used Kroll Furnace for a spring checkup. They checked out the furnace and changed the filter.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank-You Member: We appreciate the nice comment.

01/25/2012

Carl G.

My husband was very impressed. He said they did a good job and that he would use them again. They were conscientious, they were careful, and they answered every question.

Description of Work
Kroll Furnace Co put in central air this summer.

01/05/2012

Keith V.

I purchased the a central airconditioning unit from them around the late 80's. I had them come out and service my service my furnace unit. In 2007, I had my furnace checked and was sold and paid for my A/C to be checked in 2008. Due to personal reasons,(helping with my father's illness (cancer) and passing of my father in 2008 and assisting my Mother until her death in 2011). Note: They did try to contact me in 2008 but I was hardly ever home and more important issues to take care of. I did not schedule the A/C check until this year, 2011. When I called she stated it has been four years (really only 3). I explained the situation. They still would have to charge me $89.00 to check the A/C in 2011. They were able to spend my money in 2007 but would not give me a refund or provide the A/C service in 2011.

Description of Work
I had my furnace serviced (checked up) and cleaned in the fall of 2007. The person sold me a package on having my A/C checked up the following year. Do not purchase this package. If something comes up the next year, they will not either refund your money or provide the service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,home warranty companies

08/15/2011

Thomas B.

We have a service contract with them. I was surprised since they were late and it's August. We have been running the air conditioning for a while. They couldn't get out here as soon as they liked to because of our cool spring. Then it got hot and they were really busy with the repairs. We have always had good service from them. They show up when they say they are going to be here. They are very courteous and very thorough. They are very reasonably priced. We spent like $63 for parts when they were last here. However, we don't have to pay a service call since we have a contract with them. We just have to pay for parts and I think that's common. The workers who came out were fine. They put their little booties on when they come in to your house. They do what they need to do and they don't take forever doing it. Everything is fine. They said that I would probably need a new air conditioner since it is 20 years old. That is not what I wanted to hear, but it's not their fault. I hope I can get through the summer with it. I have not shopped around for furnaces, but they are in the ballpark. When I need a new air conditioner, I will probably get a couple of other estimates and shop around. If they are in the ballpark, I will use them again.

Description of Work
We used the services of Kroll Furnace Co Inc. about two weeks ago. They come in the fall to look at our heating and they also come to look at our air conditioning.

06/27/2011

Barbara F.

They did as they said they would promptly and efficiently. Nice people.

Description of Work
Remove and replace A/C, check furnace, and install new programmable thermostat. We had them install the furnace at an earlier time.

10/06/2007

Paul M.

Roughly a week later, the A/C was again not working, and condensation was dripping on the floor in the basement. I called Kroll back and they sent someone out that day. He took the cover off of and cleaned the condenser thoroughly and also cleaned out a semi-clogged drain pipe (for the condensation). He was here for at least another 45 minutes on that call and the issue was a different one, so I expected there would be another bill, but there was no additional charge for the work. Both times, he was very prompt.

Description of Work
Called Kroll on the recommendation of a neighbor. Someone came out and diagnosed our non-functioning A/C. Replaced a faulty control board in the furnace. He didn't have the correct board in his truck and so came back the following day to install it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation and repairing of air conditioners, water heaters, furnaces, air heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, unit heaters, air cleaners, whole house humidifiers, rooftops & make up air units.

Check, Visa, MasterCard