Ventcorp

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2006

Ventcorp is the premier duct cleaning service in Michigan. For more than 20 years we have serviced our community. Our customers refer us to their friends and family and Ventcorp has always maintained a quality-trusted reputation in our community....

AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION

Our specialty is quality, professional air duct cleaning, and insulation services with the very best equipment in the industry. We use state of the art vacuum trucks specifically made for duct cleaning. These trucks pull an amazing 17,000 cubic feet of air per minute, removing dust, allergens, debris and pet dander from your duct system. We're committed to doing right by our customers. See for yourself and call us today at (248) 349-8877 or visit us online at www.amistee.com!

Offers by AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION on Angi

10/01/2015

Easy to schedule an appointment; professional and clean staff members. Two vent covers did not fit exactly after the cleaning, but they informed me of the situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

07/16/2014

Punctual (in fact fit me in at the last minute with an available time slot). Extremely professional. Kept drop cloths down under vent hoses to protect the house. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and sanitized all vents in my home.

04/28/2014

Job went well, crew knew their job. One small item: They did not properly reinstall a vent cover on lower bathroom, it was hanging from its position

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thoroughly cleaned all vents and vent covers

04/14/2014

They were pretty good. They were really good about giving me a deal, but I think they 2 vents. I wasn't there when they came, my mom was there, and she said they were fine. I thought their price was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Ventcorp. They cleaned our vents out.

04/05/2013

With the growing concern of dryer vent fires, I felt it was a neccessity. We have an extra long dryer vent run with a booster fan so I felt a professional service was the way to go. Also the dust through out the house seemed to be more present than I thought it should be and we were having sinus issues.They were prompt, very polite and careful not to track any dirt inside. The only complaint I hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all our inside vents (30+) & our dryer vent cleaned out.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Air duct & dryer vent cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Duct cleaning. Vent cleaning. Dryer services. Air duct services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express