Fine Design Creative Works

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

Fine Design offers many different solutions to your every day problems, even situations that may only come around once in a lifetime!...

Atlantic Coast Waterproofing Inc

Atlantic Coast Waterproofing Inc

Atlantic Coast is waterproofing Michigan basements one home at a time. Each job that we do receives the proper inspection, diagnosis and quality workmanship that the customer deserves. Our waterproofing solutions are permanent and are not designed to try and stop water but are engineered so we can carry the water away. The key to this fact is that you need to be able to move the water away faster then it is received. Contact us today through angie's List message center or, Additional Contact Number - 248-597-7000 Additional email - contactus@atlanticcoastwaterproofing.com. Owner operated. Check out our Basement Waterproofing videos on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Atlantic-Coast-Waterproofing-Inc-248-597-7000-128372753843315

03/10/2014

It went well. They wanted to be sure I was happy with everything! I love everything they did!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel kitchen and master bath. Painted entire house and put hardwood flooring throughout lower level.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

06/25/2013

The first time I hired Fine Design Creative Works was to paint my Kitchen. Aaron and his crew did a wonderful job and I knew I would be calling them back when I was ready to remodel my family room. Aaron and his team showed up everyday, on time, and worked 8 or more hours each day they were here. They were very professional and courteous at all times. My husband and I are very meticulous about wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire family room remodeled which entailed built in book cases, bar area cabinets, wood beam, fireplace mantel and new trim primed and spray painted. Faux painted fireplace brick and walls primed and painted. New tile installed in bar area and all hinges on cabinets replaced.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

06/03/2013

The owner, Aaron, was a pleasure to work with. The job was done on time.Very thorough and dependable. There was no mess left behind. Very good at returning phone calls during the discussion phase of project and had a lot of creative ideas to make our church look more modern in appearance. Everyone who walks through the doors compliments on the looks of the foyer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fine Design Creative Works came in and totally redesigned and re-painted our church foyer area,

CATEGORY interior painters

It was truly our pleasure to be involved with the [member name removed]. We would love to maintain our business relationship with you in any upcoming projects that you may have. Fine Design has been blessed to have such great people to work for.

Interior & Exterior Painting, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Finished Basements, Siding, Glazing, Caulking, Staining, Power-Washing, Tile, Refacing Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets, Rough & Finished Carpentry, Exterior Wood replacement, Gutters & Downspouts install or replacement, Contracting for Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC. Complete enhancements from Design to Demolition. Carpet to Paint!