Fine Design Creative Works

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

Fine Design offers many different solutions to your every day problems, even situations that may only come around once in a lifetime!...

Free home inspections, financing available. (5 yrs Int. Free). Veteran Owned and operated. We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation.

Basement Waterproofing of Michigan, is a locally owned and operated Michigan business with many years of experience under their belts. Unlike most handymen companies that claim to fix leaky basement, This is all we do and we do it right and we waterproof basements better than most other companies. We do not use temporary bandage type repairs, we thoroughly inspect every single element of the problem to get the the very root and repair it right the first time so this problem doesn't come back and haunt your family again, EVER! This work is not fun, clean, or easy. Basement waterproofing is in most cases a very difficult, messy, and extremely labor intensive task however we have perfected our way of dong things through years and years of experience and we believe we have the most reliable and painless solution at a reasonable price. Most basement waterproofing companies charge extreme amounts of money to perform such repairs simply because they know that you MUST repair this or your home is doomed. And no matter what the price, it will always cost you much more to do nothing about the problem. We however charge what is necessary to do the job right but do not try to gouge anyone or overcharge just because of desperation. We provide proven reliable results at a fair price and we can get started faster than most other companies in Metro Detroit. Put our Macomb Waterproofing team of experts to work fro you today or simply fill out the contact box to the right to get a FREE BASEMENT INSPECTION today! Additional Phone (248) 384-8407

03/10/2014

It went well. They wanted to be sure I was happy with everything! I love everything they did!

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen and master bath. Painted entire house and put hardwood flooring throughout lower level.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

06/25/2013

The first time I hired Fine Design Creative Works was to paint my Kitchen. Aaron and his crew did a wonderful job and I knew I would be calling them back when I was ready to remodel my family room. Aaron and his team showed up everyday, on time, and worked 8 or more hours each day they were here. They were very professional and courteous at all times. My husband and I are very meticulous about wor...

Description of Work
Entire family room remodeled which entailed built in book cases, bar area cabinets, wood beam, fireplace mantel and new trim primed and spray painted. Faux painted fireplace brick and walls primed and painted. New tile installed in bar area and all hinges on cabinets replaced.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

06/03/2013

The owner, Aaron, was a pleasure to work with. The job was done on time.Very thorough and dependable. There was no mess left behind. Very good at returning phone calls during the discussion phase of project and had a lot of creative ideas to make our church look more modern in appearance. Everyone who walks through the doors compliments on the looks of the foyer.

Description of Work
Fine Design Creative Works came in and totally redesigned and re-painted our church foyer area,

Category interior painters

It was truly our pleasure to be involved with the [member name removed]. We would love to maintain our business relationship with you in any upcoming projects that you may have. Fine Design has been blessed to have such great people to work for.

Interior & Exterior Painting, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Finished Basements, Siding, Glazing, Caulking, Staining, Power-Washing, Tile, Refacing Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets, Rough & Finished Carpentry, Exterior Wood replacement, Gutters & Downspouts install or replacement, Contracting for Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC. Complete enhancements from Design to Demolition. Carpet to Paint!