DRY BASEMENT CO

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2006

Atlantic Coast Waterproofing Inc

Atlantic Coast Waterproofing Inc

Atlantic Coast is waterproofing Michigan basements one home at a time. Each job that we do receives the proper inspection, diagnosis and quality workmanship that the customer deserves. Our waterproofing solutions are permanent and are not designed to try and stop water but are engineered so we can carry the water away. The key to this fact is that you need to be able to move the water away faster then it is received. Contact us today through angie's List message center or, Additional Contact Number - 248-597-7000 Additional email - contactus@atlanticcoastwaterproofing.com. Owner operated. Check out our Basement Waterproofing videos on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Atlantic-Coast-Waterproofing-Inc-248-597-7000-128372753843315

04/14/2016

CATEGORY excavators,basement waterproofing

10/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a package purchased through Angie's list and he came and inspected and recommended some steps

03/26/2014

Work went well. Will be finished in spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Encapsulated crawl space and installed fans. Trenched and laid piping around perimeter of exterior foundation to drain water away from house. Painted exterior foundation with waterproofing material.

08/27/2009

The person who came out did not give a written estimate and just talked about different preventive measures. He gave me his business card in which his license number was mentioned. But when I checked online with the department of licensing, his license had lapsed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate for waterproofing my basement.

09/20/2007

I knew they were a very busy company but they kept in contact with us from the time they gave us the estimate until the time they did the work. They are fantastic masons and it was worth the wait to have them do our work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired two cracked walls in our basement.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

THANK YOUR KIND WORDS. IT WAS OUR PLEASURE TO MEET YOU AND FIX YOUR BASEMENT. WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK. DAVE - DRY BASEMENT CO.

Basement & Foundation Waterproofing, Crack, Rod Hole, I-Beam & Other Wall Leaks & Outside Excavations.

Basement Floor Systems