A1 Hardwood and Laminate Floors

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2008

20 years experience in laminate and hardwood flooring. 5 man crew. No job too big no job too small....

McDowell's Tile & Sons

McDowell's Tile & Sons

Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kind.

Offers by McDowell's Tile & Sons on Angi

06/10/2016

Quick, on time, good communication. Adam was able to match a color sample I gave him really well then did a couple samples to make sure I was happy with it before starting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished 1200 sq ft of hardwood floors.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

08/28/2015

Great. I forgot to order some of the trim and they made a second trip to finish the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a quik step floor.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

05/05/2014

The experience was okay. We had some problems just because our house is really old. They were very nice. They always pushed us and always tried to help us regardless what the problems were as there were lot of problems. They came out as soon as they could. They were reliable and very easy to work with. We would probably find someone else next time as we would rather try to find someone who is more...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A1 Hardwood and Laminate Floors did hardwood floors for us.

04/07/2013

Excellent work ethic and performance. Cleaned all areas and thanked us for the business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eric promptly and courteously delivered the replacement flooring. At installation time, he was prompt and efficiently removed the damaged flooring, then proceeded to install the new. Each break he took was brief and he cleaned up periodically. We are very pleased with the results of our new-looking kitchen. We heartily recommend him to all needing his services.

11/17/2012

I cannot express how happy I am with both my installation and with Eric.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eric provides a degree of professionalism and attention to detail that is seldom found anymore.  We had a few issues with our floor.  There were outlets in the floor PLUS holes with brass fittings that allowed wiring for surround sound to run into the basement.  Eric creatively provided solutions that allowed us to have a sleek floor with no holes in it.  He also worked with us to install it in the direction that I wanted, as opposed to what might have been the simplest way.   He had a wonderful attitude even when he opened the boxes and found that the company had delivered the wrong wood.   He then came back and finished the installation once the correct wood was delivered.   As others have said, he arrives on time, and he works quickly and efficiently.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Laminate Flooring Installations all types and styles of "click-lock" flooring. Certified in Pergo and Armstrong products Pre-finished hardwood, Bruce, Chelsea Plank Flooring, Bellawood hardwood floors, & allure vinyl plank click lock flooring.

Sanding or Refinishing