CJW Chimney Sweeping & Restoration

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2013

Awards & Badges

10660 Oakhurst

Holly, MI 48442

CJW Chimney Sweeping & Restoration is a small, family owned and operated chimney sweeping business with over 23 years of industry experience. We love this industry because it allows us to have personal interaction with each of our customers, which is very important to us. We started this business after helping a family friend with their chimney back in the 1980’s. It was because of that job that we found our passion and CJW Chimney Sweeping & Restoration was formed. Each job we do is personalized because we know every job is different. We have met many great people over the years and it is our customers that keep us going. What sets us apart from our competition is our commitment to always doing the right thing and our quality of work is second to none. We would love the opportunity to partner with you for your chimney needs....

Resposiveness

chimney sweep (77)chimney repair (35)chimney cap repair (23)fireplace services (15)masonry (13)gas fireplace repair (3)HVAC Companies (1)

02/16/2021

They explained in detail what the issues were. Most of which I really didn’t want to hear. However, I’m glad they were honest. At least I will have a clear path forward when I receive the final report and recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and Inspect

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

02/10/2021

Eric and Mark performed the work, were professional, took time to explain things, and did an excellent job. Also impressed how they laid down blankets to avoid leaving dirt on carpet or wood floors. We had not had the unit serviced in the 15 years we lived here, so it needed it. They completely cleaned up the firebox and hardware, and took extra time to clean out the venting on the outside which h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas fireplace heater tune-up and cleaning

CATEGORY fireplaces,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

01/28/2021

Very professional, very knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

09/13/2020

They were punctual and did a very thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas fireplaces and logs cleaned

CATEGORY chimney caps,fireplaces,gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

09/03/2020

They removed the old chimney and rebuilt a new one. They were very professional and built one of the best chimneys I have ever seen. Scott was his name and I told him the chimney looks like a piece of art it's beautiful. A job well done thank you very much. A+++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney rebuilt

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

07/30/2020

Usually, I don't give recommendation but I had to do it this time because of amazing professionalism that this company has. I was in touch with Chuck at CJW where I gave him a report around my house. He explained to me on how to exactly proceed with this issue. He was extremely professional, honest and most importantly guided me through exactly on what' needs to be done. I am definitely recommendi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. This is absolutely priceless to all of us here at cjw chimney. Have a great weekend !! Thanks again, CJW Chimney 248-681-9532

07/20/2020

My technicians Eric and Greg were punctual, professional and very knowledgeable. The service was exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overhaul of gas fireplace and to find the source of soot coating the fireplace.

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review and giving us feedback. This message has been sent to the techs, they live for these kind of reviews and it makes them have an incredible day and good feeling. We greatly appreciate your business and time. Have a great day !! CJW CHIMNEY

06/18/2020

The technicians arrived at the scheduled time and called prior to indicate they were on their way. They were professional in performing the service. Floor coverings and technician shoe coverings were used to prevent soiling or damaging my carpet. I was pleased with the finished product and will use the services of CJW & Associates again . Kudos to technicians Eric and Greg.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep and inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Thank you very much for the great review and feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. This will be passed on to the techs as well. We also thank you very much for your business Have a great day !! CJW CHIMNEY

05/24/2020

After wasting two weeks of our time, company stated Heatilator did not offer the part. The chase cover was a 3rd party installation; other custom fabricators are available in copper, stainless steel and stainless powder coated black.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Chimney Chase Cover

CATEGORY chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2020

You have got to be kidding !!! I personally spent hours looking for you custom made cap that does not exist because you said it came that way from the manufacturer . I was in constant communication the entire time and when i found out we could not help you i sent you an email letting you know where we stand. Its not our fault the world is shut down due to the virus and getting answers and talking ...

05/10/2020

Really great. Even though there was an issue with the first go at the custom cap, a second one was ordered and installed within days of the originally scheduled install date. They made it worry-free and kept us informed throughout. Recommended them to my neighbors. Kevin and Perlita

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap replaced

CATEGORY chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

CHIMNEY SWEEPING & REPAIR, internal video inspections, chimney rebuilding, chimney caps, flue re-coatings and flue liners, damper replacement, crown repairs, waterproofing, tuckpointing advanced chimney diagnosis for draw and negative pressure issues