The Handyman & Moore LLC

With Angi since May 2010

3147 Peachleaf Ct

Holland, MI 49424

6 employees , owner operated , "one call can fix it all" any all all building services...

07/27/2020

Barb M.

Great--needed tweaking after 5 days, same tech made time to come over right away, now we're fine!

Description of Work
toilet installation

Category garage builders

06/13/2018

CHRISTINE S.

Handyman came for initial appointment on 5/11. He told me that all work could be completed before the end of September. Made an appointment to review estimate for 5/14. He was a no-show. So I called him, he explained that things got busy that day and made another appointment for the very next day (5/15). He was a no-show again. I called once again and left a message to make sure everything was okay and to request that he call me if he was unable to begin/complete the work. I received no return phone call. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
Various exterior and interior home repairs: house trim replaced/repaired, balcony planks replaced, retaining wall around garden and pool reinforced, 3-way light switch added to guest room, additional outlets added to family room, new front door installed, and so on.

07/07/2017

Melanie S.

After numerous phone calls where I left messages, I finally talked to someone in person. They said they would come to look at it that afternoon but never showed (or called). I called back the next day and someone did come out and gave some good advice. He said they'd be back the following day to look around further and then give me an estimate. I never heard from him again. Very frustrating.

Description of Work
Replace rotting wooden posts and eaves

04/26/2017

Julia H.

Great. Worked efficiently and neatly

Description of Work
Light fixture replaced. Bathroom vent repaired. Wood piece removed from cupboard

06/08/2016

Debbie M.

Description of Work
Cecil Moore was professional, knowledgeable, and prompt. The quality of the work done by his team was excellent.

07/27/2015

Daniel W.

Person who answered the phone was very blunt that they couldn't do the job at all. When told that I was looking for a future job (a week or two out) he told me they couldn't do the job until October 1. Did not leave me feeling very valued. Company probably needs to hire more people if that is how they are going to treat folks on the phone.

Description of Work
Attempted to contact provider for help with a door repair.

06/16/2015

Pamela J.

They were here when they said they would be. The two guys that were here working kept busy getting the job done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They replastered a big hole in our ceiling. I had them hang and rewire a ceiling fan and they replaced a light fixture at the top of our stairway.

10/04/2014

Paul M.

They were the only ones willing to help us after 5 months of searching for help. They helped work with the insurance company and took over like they were not afraid of the work to be done. They have gone above and beyond expectations. The guys are all wonderful to work with, pleasant, friendly, and I could go on. I would use them again and will when the time presents itself.

Description of Work
stress cracks, ice dam damage, new walls, bathroom, kitchen, water damage.

11/08/2013

Scott K.

The guys who showed up came ahead of schedule. They are experienced buldiers and got right down to the job. As they were finishing the job, the owner comes in to talk to them to see how the project is wrapping up. Very personable guys, willing to help and answer any questions you have. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removed part of rotting subfloor in upper bathroom. Applied a sealer that covered the new sub-floor so water from the tub will not seep into wood underneath. Removed sliding door adding a silicone wrapping, replacing the styrofoam that was allowing water to leak in.

Category handyman service, insulation, siding

09/20/2013

Linda B.

Arrived on time for estimate and for all work that he did. Very courteous. Started and finished work before any other handyman that I got an estimate from. Stayed at the job till it was finished. great work.

Description of Work
Painted, carpeted, patched plaster, put in new bathroom and kitchen floor, set new sink

09/25/2012

JoEllen R.

I called Monday 9/24, and was told someone would be out about 4:30 on Tuesday, 9/25, to review what needed to be done. Arrived on time, looked at job, said he could do it right then! So the popping ceiling light fixture was replaced with a new one I had purchased. While doing the work, I was given a brief history of the business and services Handyman and Moore offers...I requested a quote on snow plowing so we discussed that too. I thought price was right and very happy with the service, professionalism and I will definitely call them when I need work done as well as recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced hall ceiling light fixture. Removed old, put up new light.

05/01/2012

Martin P.

They did very nice work for us. They did a very good job. They came in the estimate. They came back with no problem and fix the couple of things that I found. While they were at it, they found an old gas fire plates that didn't work and fixed the inside and outside. They found an insulated window and did a very good job. Everything came out well. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used The Handyman & Moore LLC in October of 2010. They had taken all the siding off and had the house wrapped it in an insulated wrap and put the siding back on. They had eighteen inches more of fiber glass blown into the upper attic ceiling.

Category handyman service, insulation, siding

Marvin's Painting LLC

Great Lakes Painting Co

We take pride in being able to provide a pain free painting experience. From our first visit we provide a detailed walk thru and quote to address all concerns that the client has by recommending only what is truly needed. Our team of painters have a combined experience of 15+ years in the painting industry and we make sure we keep up to date with all new painting technology. We offer a 2 year guarantee and use only the best paints and stains.

L.A PAINTERS & MORE LLC

Our goal is to make Costumers satisfaction 100%.we value your time. we will show up on time. FREE estimates. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

All services in the home building industry , remodeling of homes . Industrial maintain economic.