The Handyman & Moore LLC

With Angi since May 2010

6 employees , owner operated , "one call can fix it all" any all all building services...

Elite Washers LLC

Elite Washers LLC

PET SAFE & ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS! Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients. We are committed to getting the job done, when it comes to Exterior Cleaning. We clean vinyl, aluminum, wood, metal, brick and stucco. Deck cleaning, Staining and Repair, Gutter Cleaning, Docks, Painting Interior and Exterior. You can count on our Power Washing Specialist to be Professional, timely, efficient. Since our founding, we’ve worked with numerous clients throughout the Grand Rapids and Surrounding Areas. Read more reviews on our company on Google or our company site at elitewashersllc.com!

07/27/2020

Great--needed tweaking after 5 days, same tech made time to come over right away, now we're fine!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet installation

CATEGORY garage builders

06/13/2018

Handyman came for initial appointment on 5/11. He told me that all work could be completed before the end of September. Made an appointment to review estimate for 5/14. He was a no-show. So I called him, he explained that things got busy that day and made another appointment for the very next day (5/15). He was a no-show again. I called once again and left a message to make sure everything was oka...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various exterior and interior home repairs: house trim replaced/repaired, balcony planks replaced, retaining wall around garden and pool reinforced, 3-way light switch added to guest room, additional outlets added to family room, new front door installed, and so on.

07/07/2017

After numerous phone calls where I left messages, I finally talked to someone in person. They said they would come to look at it that afternoon but never showed (or called). I called back the next day and someone did come out and gave some good advice. He said they'd be back the following day to look around further and then give me an estimate. I never heard from him again. Very frustrating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rotting wooden posts and eaves

04/26/2017

Great. Worked efficiently and neatly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light fixture replaced. Bathroom vent repaired. Wood piece removed from cupboard

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting

07/27/2015

Person who answered the phone was very blunt that they couldn't do the job at all. When told that I was looking for a future job (a week or two out) he told me they couldn't do the job until October 1. Did not leave me feeling very valued. Company probably needs to hire more people if that is how they are going to treat folks on the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attempted to contact provider for help with a door repair.

CATEGORY handyman service

All services in the home building industry , remodeling of homes . Industrial maintain economic.