EVERGREEN LANDSCAPING

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2006

Evergreen Landscaping is a full service design build and maintain company in west michigan. Striving for the best customer service possible while intigrating unique landscape solutions. Speciailzing in outdoor living spaces and paver walkways in Holland,Grand rapids, Grand Haven, Muskegon, Saugatuk, Douglas, Hudsonville and surrounding areas. Give us a call today to see how we can take your dreams to reality...

Best Roofing and Construction

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan

At Infinity Home Improvement, we make it our mission to combine excellent employees with superior products so that our customers can know that the job will be done right. This in turn lets our customers enjoy all the best life has to offer: safety, security, peace of mind, and a sense of family that will endure. That's why our expertly trained and experienced team is equipped to handle any size remodeling project from roofing jobs to siding projects and Gutter Helmet installation.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan on Angi
Trotter's lawn care service

We are a small Business who specialize in lawn care, planting bushes, mulching ,removing bushes, planting , tree trimming yard clean up ,and much more. Here at company, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as lawn care, planting bushes, mulching, removing bushes, planting, tree trimming yard clean ups, and much more. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

07/14/2014

It went pretty well. They did a nice job. I was satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Evergreen Landscaping reseeded the lawn for me.

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

06/26/2014

They did a pretty substantial amount of work for me. They did a phenomenal job but I have not gotten the final bill yet. I found them to be very very professional. They do a thorough job and they are very very easy to talk to as far as what our needs are. And then, they actually offered up quite a bit of suggestions as far as color and stuff like that and they are a really pleasant group to deal w...

Description of Work
I used Evergreen Landscape yesterday for replacing some damages that I got from the winter and the rabbits.

Category landscaping

06/28/2006

THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB ON MY LAWN. THE TREES AND FLOWERS ALL LOOK INCREDIBLE. THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND TREATED ME RIGHT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
THEY CAME TO PLANT SOME TREES AND FLOWER BEDS AROUND MY HOME.

Category landscaping,tree service

06/23/2006

THEY WERE VERY PROFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL. THE COSTS WAS NOT AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE. THE OUTCOME WAS TO MY LIKING. I WOULD HIRE THEM BACK ANYTIME.

Description of Work
THEY CAME OUT TO REMOVE A STUMP IN MY BACKYARD, THEY ALSO PLACED ROCKS AROUND THE DECK IN THE BACKYARD.

Category hardscaping

06/23/2006

THE PRICE WAS RIGHT AND THE VALUE WAS GREAT. THEY CAME OUT RIGHT AWAY. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE WORK BEING DONE. THEY MADE SURE EVERYTHING WAS CLEANED UP AFTER AND THEY WERE POLITE AND FRIENDLY.

Description of Work
THEY PLANTED FLOWERS IN OUR FRONT AND BACK YARDS.

Category landscaping

COMPLETE LANDSCAPE DESIGN, INSTALLATION, & MAINTENANCE SPECAILIZING IN WATER FEATURES & HARDSCAPES, HYDRO SEEDING, BEACH GRASS, LAWN & LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE, RETAINING WALLS, PAVER DRIVWAYS & PATIOS, SWIMING POOL WATERFALLS, OUTDOOR KITCHENS & GRILLS, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, SNOW & ICE MANAGMENT.