Bremer & Bouman Heating And Cooling Inc

Founded 1955 • With Angi since October 2009

4.4

Locally owned & operated. Additional contact names - Ron Achterhof, Rick Vanderkolk, Todd Lanning, Linda Dykman, Jami O'Connor. Additional emails - linda@bremerbouman.com, jami@bremerbouman.com. See website for additional services....

Specialized Plumbing Services, Inc.

Since 2007, Specialized Plumbing Services Inc has been serving the Zeeland, MI area and surrounding communities. The owner, Brian, has over 15 years of experience in the field to ensure every job is taken care of quickly and professionally. From large to small jobs, we can handle it all. We are locally owned and operated.

Pipe Monster Plumbing

Pipe Monster is passionate not only to bring you the values of the past like honesty and quality, but also the innovations of our present time. Instant water heaters, smart home plumbing devices, hot water recirculation, low threshold showers, and an un beatable value in our service department. If you are looking for a company with experience, look no further. Pipe Monster's got your back!

Service Professor Inc

Service Professor is one of the largest home service repair companies in West Michigan! From our base in Grand Rapids we serve more than 15,000 residential and commercial customers in 7 counties providing your electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, and sewer service and repair needs. When it comes to creating the very best customer experience, few compare to Service Professor! Our commitment to providing exemplary service is the foundation of our business model and the driving force behind everything we do. Choose the team that values transparency and integrity and stands behind the work they do.

Offers by Service Professor Inc on Angi

06/23/2015

Mice chewed through the wiring on the A/C, so they had to rewire the whole unit. They came out on time. They are good people. They are courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Repairs to our A/C unit.

06/01/2015

It went well.

Description of Work
Fixed Furnace

12/02/2013

The details are as above. I was harassed for the service call payment and quoted far more than the part actually costs! They tried to take advantage. I won't recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Provider came to my house to find the problem with the furnace / heating unit. I was quoted over $300.00 for a part that only cost $40.00 through another provider. Obviously, I went with the other provider!!!! Bremer and Bouman, I feel, tried to take advantage of a single female in a time of desperate need (no heat in the house). I will NEVER recommend them; in fact, I would highly advise against using them! They still made me pay the service call too, which was also a very high charge, for essentially doing nothing but a two-minute check.

11/27/2013

Bremer and Bouman was profession from the quoting process all the way through the followup they provided on rebate submissions. They always arrived at the scheduled time, were very competitive on pricing, and did a very nice job on the installation. Couldn't be happier. They also did all of the documentation for the associated rebates. Really made it easy on me.

Description of Work
Installed a new high efficiency Amana furnace.

03/26/2012

They seemed to be very reliable. The best whole service group that I know of in the area. I will continue to use this provider again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Bremer & Bouman Heating And Cooling Inc for heating and AC repairs. I use them twice a year to check my house. They tuned up the humidifier and replaced a silicon igniter. They cleaned the burners, the flame sensor, checked the exhaust and checked and cleaned air filter.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial sales, installation & repair, heating & A/C, water heaters, heat pumps, boilers, forced air furnaces, gas fireplaces, wood burning fireplaces, dehumidification systems - pool whole house & humidifiers.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover