AllPro Services of West MI

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2023

5436 141st Ave

Holland, MI 49423

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

tile installation201549464
This is a new construction home that we at AllPro started with the land procurement, designed the floorplan, to the interior decorating, and contracting along with many projects we performed. From framing, wiring, tiling, trimming, painting, to sprinkling to landscaping. We like to be very hands on to ensure a quality product.

At Allpro Services, we encompass new home construction, home and commercial renovation and remodeling, as well as, property and commercial maintenance....
New Home Build project

tile installation

201549464

home remodeling (7)plumbers (6)electrician (5)countertop installation (5)tile installation (5)flooring (3)drywall (3)marble & granite (2)bathtub refinishing (2)woodworking (1)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)

02/27/2021

Patricia F.

The problem became apparent on Christmas Day. Another plumber indicated that I had more than a plumbing problem and, most likely, needed to hire someone to rip out and replace the existing flooring. Fortunately, I had a second bathroom to use so, despite the inconvenience, the problem did not need emergency attention. Ker, at AllPro responded to my initial call immediately. He came out that day, indicated what needed to be done and provided me with an estimate. I accepted, and within a few days the project was completed (all in one working day!). AllPro did an excellent job and provided me with necessary information and suggestions. At first, I dreaded having a crisis during the holidays but, thanks to AllPro, my worries were few.

Description of Work
Subfloor under toilet needed replacement and new vinyl installed throughout bathroom.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. We enjoy when clients are very happy with the outcome.

12/07/2020

Pamela S.

They did excellent work. Very polite and cleaned up everyday before leaving.

Description of Work
Remodel breezeway

Category drywall,electrician,picture framing,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

05/18/2020

Leann K.

Beautiful job. Exactly what we were looking for. I would use them again for a future project.

Description of Work
Had our guest bathroom remodeled

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

01/10/2020

Linda R.

It started out really good. There were a few bumps, i.e. workers quit, got hurt, but that is part of the construction business. Overall it was a good process. I am very pleased with what they did. They completely revamped my kitchen, they tore down walls, built up a beam, raised a window, moved my sink from one side of the kitchen. I had to also buy a whole box of siding to fix where they raised the window, so the guy went around my house and replaced all broken or bad siding with what was left. Way above and beyond! I would definitely recommend them. Tim was a great liason. He promptly responded to my texts and he always kept me in the loop!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Review for AllPro Services of West MI - 5436 141st Ave, Holland, MI - 38324084

09/28/2019

Melinda T.

Once I was on their schedule (I was forewarned of the time I would have to wait before signing the contract) the job progressed quickly. The contractor that performed the work was very respectful of my space and cleaned up each day. I LOVE my new bathroom!

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel including new flooring and paint

Category bathtub refinishing,electrician,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

08/19/2019

Vanessa G.

I would highly recommend All Pro Services! Working with Tim makes the remodeling process go from overwhelming to enjoyable and exciting! The way you imagined your project. They're on top of each little detail and communicate with you every step of the way. A+ for sure!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

05/24/2019

Larry H.

All Pro Services did an excellent job

Description of Work
Replaced our back splash in the kitchen

Category ceramic tile,countertops,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

05/01/2019

Terri R.

It went really well. they were on time and Tim was available quickly by phone when we had any questions. The work was very well done and smooth process. We are really happy with the outcome. It turned out great!!

Description of Work
demo our bathroom cabinets, sinks, mirror, underlayment and floor.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

Review for AllPro Services of West MI - 5436 141st Ave, Holland, MI - 37851634

03/25/2019

Larry N.

Allpro Services of West Michigan was very professional and a great pleasure to have doing the work. I will gladly have them do our next project in the future. They did a great job to make sure everything was done correctly.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

03/22/2019

Steve G.

Impressed with how hard they worked and how thorough they did the job. There was good communication. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Grading of a driveway and clearing of acreage of a property.

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

Kitchen and Bath and Whole Home Remodeling, New Construction-Residential and Commercial. GC services, installations of Flooring, Cabinets, Tile, Trim, ect...

Financing Available, Check, PayPal