A Touch Of Glass Window Cleaning

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2006

4.4

246 West McGregor Ct

Highland, MI 48357

No subs. No travel charges. Charges a flat rate. Additional DBA - A Touch Of Glass.

06/06/2016

Sandra H.

They left when I was turning on the water and they didn't finish the job and I don't know why. The girl didn't know how to clean gutters. I never had such a bad job. I asked the fella to clean the screens and he said he wiped it off with a cloth and I said I'm use to where they take them off and wash them off and so forth and he was like well that will cost you more and I said well fine and I went to turn on the water and I came back and they were gone.

Description of Work
I just had a Touch of Glass people here to do window cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

10/03/2014

Wayne B.

it didn't go

Description of Work
the provider did not respond to inquiries.

06/23/2014

Leanne B.

Description of Work
They cleaned the windows inside and out and the screens. The price is very reasonable and they do a great job. They are in and out in about an hour.

06/17/2013

Ruth H.

12/17/2012

John J.

Great works as usual!!

Description of Work
Cleaned all Exterior Windows

10/23/2012

Ronald D.

Fast and efficient

Description of Work
Excellent service, will call again.

07/29/2012

Troy M.

Great Job

Description of Work
Did a great job both inside and out. Would definitely use again

10/27/2011

Maria C.

Received a quick response from them. They came out to give an estimate, and as soon as I accepted it, they scheduled a day to come out and clean our windows. They were punctual, and did a great job. Would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned the outside of all the windows in the house.

06/13/2009

Ann B.

An excellent job. These are older windows with inside and outside panes that had to be worked with to get to be able to clean all effectively. I was surprised. The windows were so clean they just about sparkled. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Thoroughly cleaned all windows in the house, inside and outside.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

08/31/2007

PENELOPE P.

I've used A Touch Of Glass before. I was pleased to see that they are on Angie's List. I called them two weeks before I needed the job done to set up an appointment. They came out within that time period and did a beautiful job. I'd recommend them to anyone who wants a job done professionally and quickly.

Description of Work
A Touch Of Glass cleaned all of our windows on the outside. They worked efficiently and did a beautiful job. I'd recommend them anytime, and we will continue to use this business in the future.

10/31/2006

KATHRYN D S.

A touch of glass guys always do a great job. They take apart and clean every part of our old windows.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside and outside of all windows in our house.

03/23/2006

THERESA P.

I HAVE USED THEM FOR TEN YEARS AND THEY ARE GREAT. THE CREW THAT COMES TO THE HOUSE IS GREAT AND THEY WORK QUICKLY. THEY ARE VERY TRUSTWORTHY AND RESPECTFUL IN MY HOME.

Description of Work
THEY CLEAN THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF OUR WINDOWS AND SCREENS. THEY CLEAN THE SKY LIGHTS AND GLASS DOORS. THEY CLEANED A LARGE MIRROR AND A GLASS TABLE. THEY EVEN MOISTURIZE THE WOOD AROUND THE HIGH WINDOWS.

Artuso Seasonal Services

We offer quality and affordable gutter and window cleaning services.

Window Washing Plus

Window washing, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, Family business for over 19 years. Reliable, Courteous, respectable quality work, at reasonable prices!

MoonShine Window Clean & Power Wash

The main focus of Moonshine is to keep the exteriors of all residential homes and local businesses alive and well. Mother nature can make it very difficult to maintain a clean and well polished property - this is where we come in.

2022 Super Service Award

Inside and outside window screens, gutters, skylights & mirrors cleaning.