A-Better Exterior, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2015

Here at A-Better Exterior Inc, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 25 years of experience we are experts in residential and commercial Roofing and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Contact us today for your Roofing needs. We look forward

roofing (17)siding companies (2)gutter repair (4)interior painting (1)drywall (1)decks & porches (1)

06/12/2020

Adam J.

The job was done on the promised date. It took only two days. The owner kept careful track of the job his crew was performing. After completion, the area around the house was cleaned . Even the smallest fragments of the removed tiles were picked up. Excellent job overall!

Description of Work
Roofing - remove old shingles and replace with quality high-def shingles

Category decks, roofing

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review and for choosing us to do the work on your home! It was a pleasure working for you. Daniel

05/12/2020

Dan A.

Daniel Weiler and his team were a class act. Daniel’s crews replaced 7 roofs and added 7 mid-roof vents in our condo association. The price was very fair and the quality of materials and workmanship was exceptional. They cleaned up their job sites every evening and did a thorough cleanup upon job completion. Also, the crew was here when promised and they completed the jobs on time and within budget. I would highly recommend A Better Exterior.

Description of Work
Replacement roofs and vents

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

01/29/2020

Neil W.

I had an emergency problem with a damaged ridge vent. I went to Angie's List. Dan Weller of A-Better Exterior contacted me within the hour and came out immediately. He diagnosed the issue, gave me a fair price, and completed the job promptly. I dealt with an honest, polite, fair and professional young man. I can't recommended him highly enough!

Description of Work
Replace ridge vent and repair roof damage

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

04/12/2019

Mike P.

Great. I'll recommend them to other neighbors.

Description of Work
Roof shingles replaced

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

03/23/2019

Luke R.

Overall, it went well working with Mr. Daniel Weiler, Owner/Manager of A-Better Exterior. What I loved the most is he actually showed us the materials he would be using on the project, explained every detail of the estimate, and threw in free gutters repair/replacement/install for the job. the Roof job took 2 days, at the end of September 2018, because of forecast of rain, but actually the 2nd day was mostly cleanup of everything. The Ceiling drywall repair and painting could not be done till early this year due to scheduling conflicts on my end - that took less than 1 day.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof on my single story ranch house, and ceiling drywall repair/ceiling painting in a bedroom.

Category drywall, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, interior painters

Cost $9,779.64

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

03/14/2019

Ryan S.

They did a great job on our roof. Daniel was always quick to respond to me with any questions I had from start to finish. Everything was done great. The price was exactly what I was told it would be. I will use them in the future and definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

10/28/2018

Carroll E.

The company rep was very responsive to our concerns, and very thorough in answering our questions and explaining the process. The crew worked fast and was very professional They were careful to take steps to prevent any damage. The were also very considerate. We would hire this company again.

Description of Work
New roof, replacement gutter guards, replaced chimney cap

Work Completed On 10/28/2018

04/21/2018

Amy A.

Daniel was nothing but professional! Listened to my needs, worked with me on the price. Came out right away when I had a roof leak. Responds very fast to my emails and texts. Quality materials and job done on my new roof. Goes above and beyond for his clients. The guy he recommended did and outstanding job replacing my ceiling after the leak. Would absolutely use this company again! :)

Description of Work
A new roof

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

02/22/2018

Laura M.

A Better Exterior came out immediately when we had some wind damage to our roof. They made the repair that day so that there would be no further damage until the entire roof could be replaced. Their communication, work teams, cleanup, efficiency, quality of materials and pricing were absolutely unbeatable. We were very happy with the job they did and would highly recommend them (actually we have recommended them to friends who were also very pleased with the company and the work they did.)

Description of Work
Roof and Gutters Replaced

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

02/22/2018

Greg D.

Every thing went better than I expected. The roofing crew showed up as scheduled and even the company supervisors jumped in to get the job done. All work was completed in one day as promised. The job site was cleaned up and the only thing showing that anyone was there was my newly shingled roof. Great work, great price, would recommend A-Better Exterior to anyone who needed a job well done.

Description of Work
I needed a complete new roof and all new fascia boards installed

Work Completed On 02/21/2018

02/21/2018

James C.

Complete tear off and replacement. The crew worked efficiently and the quality of work performed was excellent. The cleanup went well. It was suggested that I have six inch gutters installed instead of the typical five inch. I was hesitant at first but quickly realized the benefit after the first heavy rain fall.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

Review for A-Better Exterior, LLC - 101 E Livingston Rd. Suite 5, Highland, MI - 36848672

02/10/2018

Jim C.

The project went very well. High quality work by competent workers. The management of the company is very responsive. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Full house siding. HardyBoard material. Looks great. Much better insulation. New roof.

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Review for A-Better Exterior, LLC - 101 E Livingston Rd. Suite 5, Highland, MI - 36822234

02/08/2018

Thomas M.

Terrific. The cost estimate was very accurate, they started when Daniel said they would, and they finished very quickly. Daniel offered a very good solution to our roof venting problem. He has a large crew who were able to complete the entire job very quickly. They kept the area clean, were very professional, and did a very high quality job. A great company to work with, and I highly recommend them for roofing projects.

Description of Work
New roof; new underlayment; improvement in roof venting

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

Review for A-Better Exterior, LLC - 101 E Livingston Rd. Suite 5, Highland, MI - 36818608

02/06/2018

Greg F.

I couldn't be happier with the results! A-Better Exterior replaced the shingles and the flashing. In addition, they re-tuck-pointed all the mortar joints on the chimney. Then, they brought in an interior contractor to replace window and crown molding and repaint the living room. The house has been dry ever since. And I no longer have to wring my hands watching the ceiling every time it rains. These people are absolutely top shelf. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I had a chronic roof leak; it had been patched a few times before but the previous repairs never held. I put out a request for estimates on repair and A-Better Exterior came in at the high end - because they recognized the source of the problem and proposed a comprehensive solution.

Work Completed On 02/06/2018

11/30/2017

Christine B.

A Better Exterior is a A + company, could not have been happier with this experience. From the first phone call until the dumpster left the driveway, everything was taken care of. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great roofing company. Only wished that they would of put up one of those signs on the front lawn so everyone would know who did such a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Tear Off and New Roof

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

08/09/2016

Paul R.

They should call Scott Smolinsti.

Description of Work
I used A-Better Exterior, LLC for roofing.

Work Completed On 07/09/2016

01/15/2015

Barry C.

Very professional. They stuck to their estimates and their estimates were almost exactly the same as competitors. Zero surprises on scope change and cost - which is incredible based on my personal experience with contractors. I went with A-Better Exterior based on gut feeling after meeting with their rep - Daniel. I'm glad I did. My roof was complex in terms of pitch (VERY steep) and 14 skylights. A large crew did the work over about 3-4 days. They cleaned up all mess, including all nails. I haven't found any nails after the guy spent significant time with magnet tool. This work was 90% insurance claim and Daniel worked directly with State Farm, including paperwork. Great help for me. I'd use them again.

Description of Work
Roof ripoff and replacement. Steep pitch. Also, replaced roof, including decking, on barn. Work included 14 skylights.

Category remodeling, roofing, siding