A-Better Exterior, LLC

• Trade License Number
  • 2102206262

101 E Livingston Rd. Suite 5

Highland, MI 48357

Here at A-Better Exterior Inc, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 25 years of experience we are experts in residential and commercial Roofing and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Contact us today for your Roofing needs. We look forward to earning your business!...

Resposiveness

roofing (17)siding companies (2)gutter repair (4)interior painting (1)drywall (1)decks & porches (1)

06/12/2020

The job was done on the promised date. It took only two days. The owner kept careful track of the job his crew was performing. After completion, the area around the house was cleaned . Even the smallest fragments of the removed tiles were picked up. Excellent job overall!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing - remove old shingles and replace with quality high-def shingles

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review and for choosing us to do the work on your home! It was a pleasure working for you. Daniel

05/12/2020

Daniel Weiler and his team were a class act. Daniel’s crews replaced 7 roofs and added 7 mid-roof vents in our condo association. The price was very fair and the quality of materials and workmanship was exceptional. They cleaned up their job sites every evening and did a thorough cleanup upon job completion. Also, the crew was here when promised and they completed the jobs on time and within budge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement roofs and vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

01/29/2020

I had an emergency problem with a damaged ridge vent. I went to Angie's List. Dan Weller of A-Better Exterior contacted me within the hour and came out immediately. He diagnosed the issue, gave me a fair price, and completed the job promptly. I dealt with an honest, polite, fair and professional young man. I can't recommended him highly enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace ridge vent and repair roof damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

04/12/2019

Great. I'll recommend them to other neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof shingles replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

03/23/2019

Overall, it went well working with Mr. Daniel Weiler, Owner/Manager of A-Better Exterior. What I loved the most is he actually showed us the materials he would be using on the project, explained every detail of the estimate, and threw in free gutters repair/replacement/install for the job. the Roof job took 2 days, at the end of September 2018, because of forecast of rain, but actually the 2nd day...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof on my single story ranch house, and ceiling drywall repair/ceiling painting in a bedroom.

CATEGORY drywall,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

COST $9,779.64

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

03/14/2019

They did a great job on our roof. Daniel was always quick to respond to me with any questions I had from start to finish. Everything was done great. The price was exactly what I was told it would be. I will use them in the future and definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

10/28/2018

The company rep was very responsive to our concerns, and very thorough in answering our questions and explaining the process. The crew worked fast and was very professional They were careful to take steps to prevent any damage. The were also very considerate. We would hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, replacement gutter guards, replaced chimney cap

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2018

04/21/2018

Daniel was nothing but professional! Listened to my needs, worked with me on the price. Came out right away when I had a roof leak. Responds very fast to my emails and texts. Quality materials and job done on my new roof. Goes above and beyond for his clients. The guy he recommended did and outstanding job replacing my ceiling after the leak. Would absolutely use this company again! :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2018

02/22/2018

A Better Exterior came out immediately when we had some wind damage to our roof. They made the repair that day so that there would be no further damage until the entire roof could be replaced. Their communication, work teams, cleanup, efficiency, quality of materials and pricing were absolutely unbeatable. We were very happy with the job they did and would highly recommend them (actually we have r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Gutters Replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

02/22/2018

Every thing went better than I expected. The roofing crew showed up as scheduled and even the company supervisors jumped in to get the job done. All work was completed in one day as promised. The job site was cleaned up and the only thing showing that anyone was there was my newly shingled roof. Great work, great price, would recommend A-Better Exterior to anyone who needed a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a complete new roof and all new fascia boards installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

Roofing, Re-Roofs, Siding Installation, Gutters Installation

Handyman repairs that are minor