Evergreen Hill Tree Farm & Lawn Care

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2011

We are a family owend Business,We live on site,Are Snowplowing is a 24 hr Busines,We answer are owen phones 24 hr. a day are Trees are grown on sit,Start Selling Christmas Trees Nov.20th...

Coles landscaping

Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing Services!

03/10/2015

Cynthia B.

If you call being sprayed AT YOUR FACE by HIS lawn mower around stone beds & threats to run over a power cord along side of the walker of 95 yr old (photos & signed affidavit) "A Joke"? Or being woke at 9:15 a.m. by 2 mowers aligned in front of my bedroom window(Photos) Or HIM laughing as I exit my apt. because HE thinks he got away with it (police report 9/25/2013) (Photos) "A Joke"? Or being told to stick it in your a**, when ask HIM how they'd like it? Or notice your car stuffed with snow, as HE has done to others by pushing snow against their bedroom window after breaking out their back vehicle window- AND our residents had to clean up that glass. Or that Angie's List gave a report of a "F", after becoming a member just to see how many people this Lawn Service has violated, "A Joke?" Or 4 people falling on the sidewalk with layers upon layers of ice, one breaking their arm and another in physical therapy for two month. "A Joke?". Or a loud crash 1/20/2015 of HIS snow plow hitting the sidewalk (1 sidewalk cracked at that same strip, wonder who damaged that). MY car parked on other side of where he had his snow plow blade on the sidewalk and I could not walk, to MY car safely. When he finally moves, he purposefully pulls his snow plow forward FIRST (Video) Or THAT There's a NEW PROSECUTOR IN TOWN "A Joke?"-Then...... I JUST MIGHT BE A HILLBILLY!

Description of Work

Category greenhouses

09/11/2013

Terry L.

See above.

Description of Work
In 2011 we bought 6 trees. The trees were brought without any dirt on the roots. They were planted quickly without any pete or fertilizer. Their policy is not to steak the trees. 5 trees died. It was an unusually hot summer(over 90 degrees every day). I watered every night. I was told that it was my fault that the trees were totally dead because I watered too much. They did teplace 4 trees. Now, this summer those 4 trees are totally dead. I have called 2 times and get no response at all. I planted a small 2 foot tree close to one of their trees. It lasted and grew through both summers.

Category lawn service

Evergreen Hill Tree Farm & Lawn Care

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2011

16310 Frost rd

Hemlock, MI 48626

Snowplowing is for home and you Busines,We salt at your request We Sell Christmas Trees Starting Nov 20th. Are trees and Shurbs are grown on site,Hear in Hemlock Mich Are lawn & Yard Work are things that you might not have the time for,

$10.00