Clean Right Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

We are a IICRC Certified Firm. We use the Rotovac 360i which is a Patent Pending Rotary Extraction Power Head that utilizes rotary vacuum heads to thoroughly deep clean carpet with hundreds of multi-directional cleaning passes. Your carpets get cleaner than with a traditional wand carpet cleaner.Our high velocity airflow equipment directs air across the floor in a 360 degree pattern, making the drying period much less than standard air movers....

MJM Restoration LLC

MJM Restoration LLC

MJM Restoration bring together in our team a combined 50 year tradition of applied, proven property restoration services that have resulted in multiple successfully completed projects. The MJM team is highly experienced in the technical displines necessary for performing the complicated tasks required to provide property restoration services. Our professional staff includes estimators, projects managers, skilled construction tradesmen and certified technicians. MJM completes projects in a most responsive and cost effective manner by paying attention to schedules, goals and budgets. Communication between MJM and it's clients is our #1 prioity. We emphasize on the need to asist our clients in understanding every aspect of their projects by explaining the technical procedures and scope of work task.

Offers by MJM Restoration LLC on Angi

01/31/2017

It went great (see above). They are very nice guys, yhat seem more like they wanted to help than to sell me something. Would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I both purchased carpet and had them install it for me in a few rooms of my house. They were very polite, they brought me samples, even came back with a few more when I was being a little picky ;) They did an awesome job and I felt like I got a great deal. They also fixed this lump I had in my my bedroom it was like a speed bump, now its like it was never there.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Carpet Restretching, Carpet Repair, Carpet Cleaning, Tile Cleaning Upholstery cleaning, Oder control, And Carpet and pad reinstalling are app services, Water Restoration and flood clean up are 24 hours a day,7 days a week, 365 days a year

we do not offer carpet dying and we do not sell new carpet or install new carpet

Yes ASK FOR DETAILS