MILLER'S CARPET & FURNITURE

Founded 1955 • With Angi since May 2010

special promotion financing available, offer our own installer, or your installer...

Harper Interiors llc

Harper Interiors llc

*Labor Day special now through September! Call for details!* Harper Interiors has over 20 years of experience. As well as other floors types. I am the owner and am present for all jobs. I am confident that when I leave the job will be completed to your satisfaction, and I strive for perfection while keeping costs as low as possible. I specialize in carpet & luxury vinyl plank installation.

Offers by Harper Interiors llc on Angi

06/04/2015

04/16/2013

They did a great job helping us select the carpet, making sure that we took room size, lighting, etc. into consideration. They were very flexible in scheduling the installation and finished the job on time. The workmanship is quite good, especially the effort they put into the stairs and working with the trim. We are very pleased with the quality of the carpet and the look of the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had new carpet installed in our living room, hallway, a bedroom, and stairs. They also removed the old carpet and padding.

01/26/2012

I can't complain.  Everything's up and up.  Mr. Miller even showed me his house to show me his carpet before I bought mine, it was the same one that I bought.  They did an excellent, excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did hardwood flooring work.

CATEGORY carpet installation

All Floor Coverings,Setra Mattresses, Flexsteel Furniture 3500 Mohawk carpet samples, 600 hardwood samples, 600 laminate samples to choose from

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available