Diamond Dazzle Cleaning LLC.

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2017

PO BOX 193

Hastings, MI 49058

Diamond Dazzle Cleaning LLC. are EXPERTS in exterior cleaning. House washing, low pressure roof washing, gutter cleaning, windows, and decks. We create VALUE. We enjoy serving you and doing our best. ...

pressure washing (9)Patios (1)window cleaning (5)

03/03/2020

it helped my family sell their rental house with great efficiency

Description of Work
house pressure wash , concrete pressure wash and sidewalks

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

03/02/2020

It went very well. My house was covered with green algae, and dirt from the road I had them clean my home before I sold it. It was done while I was at work and I could tell when I got home that it made a great difference. I also had them clean the new house I moved to. They look great

Description of Work
I had the house pressure washed and the back deck

Category pressure washing,patios

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

09/30/2019

House looks good, professional job, reasonable price, Communications excellent would recommend

Description of Work
Power wash home and deck

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Most of my reviews go to Google so it feels good to see one come to Angie’s List. I appreciate you as a customer, and even more that you took the time to share your experience. It really does help people make a decision. Thank you again, and make your day DAZZLE.

06/19/2019

He never showed up to give me an estimate. He told me he would be over that same afternoon that I talked to him or the next day. Never showed up. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Window washing

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

It is true that I did not send you an estimate last night. We were very busy providing five star quality work for our amazing clients and the day went longer than expected.

06/07/2017

Christopher was very responsive, friendly and did a very nice job with our large, multilevel deck cleaning. I was very comfortable with his suggestions and would hire him again. He did more that he agreed to because he had a bit of time left in his schedule that day.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of multilevel deck, steps, railings and stone patio.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your kind words, and even more, the privilege to work at your home. It didn't feel much like work out there with such nice scenery!

05/12/2017

Chris did a fantastic job. I would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Power washed deck.

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

05/09/2017

Great! He was at our home from 10:00am until 7:00pm. He took one 10minute break and worked the rest time. He did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Windows washed

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

thank [Member Name Removed]. it's not every day I run into storm windows, but it makes it worthwhile when the atmosphere is nice! I enjoyed my days work in your awesome home; thanks for the review!

04/22/2017

Amazing, what a difference it made and will definitely have done often at that price.

Description of Work
Power washing my deck and window cleaning as well as my siding and driveway.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/22/2017

04/18/2017

It went great! The windows were cleaned quickly and effectively. They were very dirty and the new light made my office much more pleasant.

Description of Work
I needed a bunch of windows cleaned at a small office.

Work Completed On 04/18/2017

Thanks for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed] and congrats on your new job in [Member Information Removed]! Your name is still on the old [Member Information Removed] here in town :)

04/18/2017

Diamond dazzle pressure washed my house and they did an awesome job! My house looks better than it ever has. I wasn't planning on having my fence washed until the owner mentioned a discount. A huge discount at that. I paid half price for the fence and a great price on the house alone. I highly recommend this company. AAAAA++++

Description of Work
My house and fence

Work Completed On 04/08/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I always appreciate a satisfied customer. We like doing bundles packages to get prices down. Thank you again for the advice while I was there and the review.

We are equipped to offer professional pressure/power washing services with detergents designed to keep that nasty stuff from coming back next year. We also have everything it takes to tackle your window cleaning needs inside and out. Whether you need your siding, deck, patio, porch, barn or driveway cleaned, we have the tools.