Ugly Shingles LLC - Roof Cleaning Michigan

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2010

Commercial & Residential "Soft-Wash" Roof Cleaning Commercial & Residential "Soft-Wash" Exterior Cleaning Mold & Mildew Stain Removal Irrigation Stain Removal Rust Stain Removal Licensed Roof Inspections Gutter Cleaning Licensed & Insured Michigan Residential Builders License License Number: 2102200920 Expires: 05/31/2020 MDARD Pesticide Application Business License License Number: 010025 Expires: 12/31/2018 MDARD 5B Microbial Pest Management Certification Certification Number: C003170575 Expires: 12/31/2020...

Steeleman Inspections, LLC

Steeleman Inspections, LLC

Out mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

09/14/2018

they were punctual, the roof looks good. the downside is the chemicals killed some of the shrubs and plants. it would have been nice if they had warned us this might happen

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean shingles

CATEGORY roof cleaning

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Hi [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate the business and the review. We do offer a Plant Protection Guarantee with all of our services. Please contact me directly at [phone number removed] so we can quickly resolve any concerns that you may have. Thank you! Steve General Manager

09/03/2018

It went very well. I tried "the other guy" but he never followed through like he said he would. I called Ugly Shingles and they were very responsive and did exactly what they said when they said. The guys were friendly and clean cut. Price seemed high, but I did not compare prices with any other roof cleaner. The only thing they didn't do was to call when they were on their way, which I had reques...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaned of lichen and moss

CATEGORY roof cleaning

Thank you for the kind words and for your business! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

07/23/2018

The men did a great job and did an excellent job of cleaning up. Only adverse thing is some of the plants around the house did not like what washed down on them. I would make sure you rinse all plants, bushes, trees, etc after application.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning: remove moss, etc

01/10/2018

It went ok. We had a misunderstanding we were able to resolve. They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof mold and moss removal

07/21/2017

After getting an estimate, saying OK, and then several calls to get an appt., no one ever called me back. This went on for almost a year! A guy said they'd be out in about 3 to 4 weeks, I waited to hear from them. Nothing. Then I called several times and left a message each time. No one ever called me back. I agreed to pay the $625 for the roof clean. They must not need or want my business. So I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my roof cleaned!

CATEGORY roof cleaning

Certified Soft-Wash Roof and Exterior Cleaning.

$25.00