Bat And Wildlife Solutions Llc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2016

Bat and Wildlife Solutions is a locally owned and family operated nuisance animal removal company. We remove bats and other problem animals from your residential or commercial buildings and stop them from returning. We have confidence in our work and offer a 5 year bat free guarantee or we will return free of charge to fix the problem....

Pest EZ

Pest EZ is a family owned & operated Eco friendly Pest control and Wildlife Management company. We provide services to residential and commercial customers throughout Michigan. We provide building & home inspections, pest control, wildlife trapping and management, building & home repairs and attic insulation. Only 1 discount can be applied at a time. animal control, ants, bat, bat removal, bats, bee, bee removal,bees, carpenter ants, critter control ,exterminating, mice, pest, pest inspection, pest removal, skunk, spiders, wasp

Solidified Pest Control

COVID-19; STILL OPEN AND ABLE TO SAFELY SERVICE YOU! Our experts will free your home from pests and work with you to prevent them from ever coming back! We are a family-owned business and pride ourselves on providing humane and eco-friendly pest control. Our certified pest control specialists are fully insured and trained to: Provide a detailed home inspection Identify all points of entry Find all indoor and outdoor nests Humanely remove pests and prevent them from coming back If damage has already occurred, we offer maintenance and repairs for wildlife related damages. Since we know pests can cause damage quickly, we offer same day emergency services at no extra cost to you. Your safety and comfort are important to us, and we will be there for you when you need us the most. RESIDENTIAL PEST AND WILDLIFE REMOVAL COMPANY BASED IN METRO DETROIT, MI. YOU DESERVE A HOME FREE FROM BUGS AND WILDLIFE. SOLIDIFIED PEST CONTROL IS YOUR PREMIER LOCAL PEST REMOVAL SERVICE PROUDLY SERVING REDFORD, CLAWSON, ROCHESTER, HARRISON TOWNSHIP, GROSSE POINTE, MACOMB AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS. Our experts will free your home from pests and work with you to prevent them from ever coming back! We are a family-owned business and pride ourselves on providing humane and eco-friendly pest control. Our certified pest control specialists are fully insured and trained to: Provide a detailed home inspection Identify all points of entry Find all indoor and outdoor nests Humanely remove pests and prevent them from coming back If damage has already occurred, we offer maintenance and repairs for wildlife related damages. Since we know pests can cause damage quickly, we offer same day emergency services at no extra cost to you. Your safety and comfort are important to us, and we will be there for you when you need us the most.

Offers by Solidified Pest Control on Angi
Vanish Pest Control LLC

Vanish Pest Control is a company that prides itself on honesty, reliability and having the knowledge of the industry to provide the best service possible to our customers. We specialize in carpenter ants and many other insect and pest problems. There are many different services to chose from, such as Monthly, Bi-monthly, Quarterly, Seasonal and One time services. That way we can do our best to match our services to the customers needs and the time frames in witch is needed to properly service the property. We also offer other pest programs like are MOLE SERVICE, WHOLE YARD MOSQUITO FOGGINGS, MICE BAITING and taking care of those large dangerous and sometimes hard to get to BEE'S NEST'S. Give us a call and give us a try its a FREE INSPECTION so why not right? FULLY LICENCED AND INSURED COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL

Offers by Vanish Pest Control LLC on Angi

05/17/2017

Peggy A.

Went with another company

Description of Work
I had squirrels in the wall. His suggestion was to seal the siding to the foundation, when asked about the squirrels, he said they would die eventually. Seriously???? To his credit, he could tell how unhappy I was, he did not charge me the fee for his inspection.

Category pest control,animal removal

04/24/2017

Terri M.

They came out that morning and inspected my entire house and explained the different types of critters that can get in the house and why it was mice in my attic. He put the mouse poison down that I had at my house and within a couple of days no more scratching

Description of Work
I heard scratching in my attic and was not sure what it was, and was worried it was raccoons.

Category pest control

04/10/2016

Tom M.

I could hear something moving around in the area of my fireplace/wood burner. i looked up online for providers and called one that was too busy. That one told me to call Bat & Wildlife solutions. It was about noon and Mr. A said he could be there about 6pm. Instead he got there earlier and that was great. He came prepared. Asked for permission to look on roof in chimney. He then asked permission to look in area of noise. He put floor protector socks over his shoes before walking to my fireplace/Wood-burner. There was no noise. We opened the cover plates to the area around the woodburner carefully and he spotted a beautiful WoodDuck. He gently removed it and released it outside. It flew away. He also helped put the Flue cap back on the chimney that had come off allowing the bird in in the first place. Thank You

Description of Work
He removed an animal that had gotten down my chimney, & safely released it. He also put the Chimney flue cap back on that had come off allowing the animal inside in the first place.

Category pest control,animal removal

Live Bat Exclusions, Humane Nuisance Animal Trapping, Full Attic Clean-ups/Restorations, 24 Hour Services