PERFORMANCE HEATING COOLING & ELECTRICAL

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

38923 E ARCHER DR Ste 100

Harrison Township, MI 48045

Licensed and insured heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and electrical contractors since 1990. A+ rating from BBB. Design, installation and repair of all types of heating, cooling and electrical systems. Residential, Commercial and Industrial experts. Furnaces, Air Conditioning, Boilers, Geo-Thermal, Solar, Water heaters, Oil fired systems, Waste Oil, Service and repair of all makes and models, 24 hour service. Employee owned company....

01/22/2022

jay W.

My boiler was leaking at the pump it was replaced and my system was upgraded for a 10th of quotes by other companies. This is now the only person I will trust with my family’s heating, cooling and electrical needs.

Description of Work
Boiler pump leak

11/17/2021

Ken M.

Jim came out to repair my gas boiler. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He had my boiler repaired and working in a couple hours and was fair on the price. Will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Gas Boiler Repair

07/05/2020

AMBER J.

My AC went out on the 4th of July and when I called Jim said he would be out first thing the next morning. He was earlier then he said he would be and was very efficient and through in checking my unit. The AC was fixed in no time. Jim was very professional and helpful. I would definitely use this company not only because he is local, but also because he was extremely friendly.

Description of Work
Air Condition

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your time reviewing my company and your nice message

06/30/2020

Raf M.

I am very glad I was able to connect with Jim on my crucial and complicated project. Jim is an honest, reliable and professional electrician and HVAC businessman. A Very positive experience with a genuine person who carried through the project with ultimate efficiency and knowledge . I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Performance heating and cooling to anyone.

Description of Work
I needed a complete electrical and HVAC work for two separate apartments.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,architect

Thank you for your nice review... Your project was fun and you were a great client to work for.

06/22/2020

Denise K.

Excellent service, very professional, communicated ahead and followed up after the repair. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your time very much and thank you for your business.

06/02/2020

Sharon B.

Easy fix. Trusted and Friendly service! Recommended to a friend.

Description of Work
AC maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,architect

Thank you very much for your business, the referral you sent and your time reviewing my company.

05/28/2020

Aaron H.

Owner responded quickly, came out within 24 hours, explained my options, and he made a recommendation. Seemed like a real nice guy, seemed honest, and he finished the job when he said he would.

Description of Work
new central AC unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your time reviewing my company...

05/27/2020

James J.

Hired Performance for HVAC work. Have heat pumps (77) and Fluid Tower on building. Quarterly maintenance performed on every heat pump. Yearly maintenance completed on fluid tower. Tower is 34 years old. Jim's knowledge of the tower has saved our company money and time loss at work. Jim also does electrical work for our facility. Jim help us with LED lighting project at our facility. This has saved us money and Jim help us with rebates from DTE. Have an ongoing maintenance agreement with Performance Heating & Cooling. Would recommend commercial or residential.

Description of Work
Electrical & HVAC

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,architect

Thank you for your review.

05/27/2020

Evan R.

Jim was great! Reached out quickly and was able to come out same day. The job ended up being relatively simple, but he was professional and personable thru the entire (albeit quick) process, and was modestly priced as well. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
A/C repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to review my company. It’s appreciated.

12/09/2019

Michael P.

Jim was a real lifesaver. A previous remodel contractor we hired dropped the ball and did a very poor job. Jim came in, inspected their work and explained what needed to be done to make it right. We scheduled a time and he performed the work with a very professional approach. In addition to the electrical work performed, we had him look over the furnace, and do an assessment and service on that as well. Overall VERY professional, I wish all contractors were like this. THANKS!

Description of Work
Electrical Inspection/Repair. Furnace Tuneup

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces,gas leak repair

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your time writing it and also appreciate your business... Jim.

Inspect It First

Home and Commericial Inspections. Due to business operations, we would prefer that you give us a call directly! Ask about our 200% Guarantee. CRI Member of NAHI (National Association Of Home Inspectors, Inc & ASHI)

Offers by Inspect It First on Angi
    G & P Root Raiders Plumbing and Drain Service

Plumbing issues can often cause a great deal of stress. We strive to minimize that stress by fixing those issues as quickly as possible. We are fully licensed and Insured, with over 50 years experience serving the metropolitan Detroit area. We offer full service plumbing, from faucets and garbage disposals, to pipe repairs and replacements as well as, drains, and drain cleaning to repairs, replace and installs. We accept, cash, check and most credit cards. Our customers are our top priority and our goal is complete satisfaction. www.rootraiders.com

Westborn Electric

Westborn Electric is a family owned and operated company. We specialize in residential, commercial, new construction, re-model and upgrades. Westborn Electric has been servicing south eastern Michigan for 22 years. We are a fair and honest contractor with great work ethics and values. Westborn Electric offers free estimates with 24/7 on call service and would be honored to have the opportunity to service you and the community. NOTICE: We also installed home camera systems and home generators !!

Offers by Westborn Electric on Angi

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

Heating,Ventilation,Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Electrical, Forced air, Boilers, Solar, Geo-Thermal, Rooftop HVAC, HVAC, Commercial Kitchen Hoods, Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Fans, Ductwork, Design, Walk in Coolers, Generators, Pool & Spa heaters, Dehumidifiers, Gas lines, Chimneys & vents, exhaust systems, spray booths, Unitary systems