PERFORMANCE HEATING COOLING & ELECTRICAL

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

Licensed and insured heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and electrical contractors since 1990. A+ rating from BBB. Design, installation and repair of all types of heating, cooling and electrical systems. Residential, Commercial and Industrial experts. Furnaces, Air Conditioning, Boilers, Geo-Thermal, Solar, Water heaters, Oil fired systems, Waste Oil, Service and repair of all makes and models, 24 hour service. Employee owned company....

Earth Orbit Technologies Inc.

DIY Solar Power Before, solar power or solar cell panels are only available in commercial areas and hardware stores. Nowadays, more and more people are trying DIY or do it yourself kits. You can expect to have your own setup in just one day, provided that you have an easy kit to start with. Solar power can be achieved right in your very own home, without the help of a professional. Make sure you follow the instructional guide carefully for the best results. Solar Energy and Photovoltaics Photovoltaics are considered an integral part of solar energy technology. PVs are now used in a wide array of settings, depending on the current needs of the user. More and more people around the globe are also starting to invest in these devices for a variety of reasons. You can get constant and renewable energy at a much cheaper cost, thereby power different devices and tools for your benefit. Here are some more tips and details. Solar Energy in the Home and at Work Solar energy actually has a lot of different uses and applications to your home and your work place, and it also offers a lot of different advantages. Since solar energy is now becoming more and more affordable, as compared before, it is now more sustainable to have it in your home and at your work place. Here are just some of the possible advantages of using solar energy. Advantages of solar energy For years we humans have been exhausting the resources of fossil fuels and have been causing a great deal of damage to the environment, and it is now time that we look at alternative energy sources to stop or even reverse some of the damage that we have caused. That is where solar energy comes in. Solar energy uses the power of the sun to provide energy and electricity to all its inhabitants. There are a number of advantages of solar energy and these include such things as it is free, vast and friendly to the environment.

Eye Spy Homes

Weatherstone Property Inspections LLC

We understand that most buyers and sellers are not just looking for an inspection... our comprehensive evaluations are preparing you to make one of life's most important and challenging decisions. That why we believe it's important for you to know that our home inspections are based in real world experience using the latest technology all while striving to answer all of your questions. Residential home building, municipal code compliance, historical home renovations. Knowledge from experience benefiting you as our client. In addition to over a decade in the inspection business, our inspections include the highest level of communications, full photo documentation and questions clearly answered... that is the 'Weatherstone Difference'! We will earn your trust and satisfaction, because every inch of the property is inspected including all structural, electrical, heating and plumbing systems.

07/05/2020

My AC went out on the 4th of July and when I called Jim said he would be out first thing the next morning. He was earlier then he said he would be and was very efficient and through in checking my unit. The AC was fixed in no time. Jim was very professional and helpful. I would definitely use this company not only because he is local, but also because he was extremely friendly.

Description of Work
Air Condition

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your time reviewing my company and your nice message

06/30/2020

I am very glad I was able to connect with Jim on my crucial and complicated project. Jim is an honest, reliable and professional electrician and HVAC businessman. A Very positive experience with a genuine person who carried through the project with ultimate efficiency and knowledge . I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Performance heating and cooling to anyone.

Description of Work
I needed a complete electrical and HVAC work for two separate apartments.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,architect

Thank you for your nice review... Your project was fun and you were a great client to work for.

06/22/2020

Excellent service, very professional, communicated ahead and followed up after the repair. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your time very much and thank you for your business.

06/02/2020

Easy fix. Trusted and Friendly service! Recommended to a friend.

Description of Work
AC maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,architect

Thank you very much for your business, the referral you sent and your time reviewing my company.

05/28/2020

Owner responded quickly, came out within 24 hours, explained my options, and he made a recommendation. Seemed like a real nice guy, seemed honest, and he finished the job when he said he would.

Description of Work
new central AC unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your time reviewing my company...

Heating,Ventilation,Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Electrical, Forced air, Boilers, Solar, Geo-Thermal, Rooftop HVAC, HVAC, Commercial Kitchen Hoods, Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Fans, Ductwork, Design, Walk in Coolers, Generators, Pool & Spa heaters, Dehumidifiers, Gas lines, Chimneys & vents, exhaust systems, spray booths, Unitary systems

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover