GROSSE POINTE LANDSCAPING INC

With Angi since May 2010

4.3

LAE Services

Professional window cleaning (interior and exterior cleaning). Screen cleaning, and lite handyman services. Specialize in 1 to 2 story homes and lite commercial window cleaning. Handyman, ask me, if can help I will. Lawn mowning.

Natural Way Lawn & Tree Service

Get your free lawn, tree or pest control estimate from the top rated local provider today! Natural Way started in 1990 to offer a greener, better alternative to traditional lawn care and pest control. Our continued success is due to our strong commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality products and the best service in the business.

King Green, LLC

King Green will give you the best results for the best price. Our secret lies in using highly trained technicians. Carefully controlled programs designed just for your lawn with the best granular fertilizer, to nurture and build a healthy lawn the King Green way. King Green is an owner-operated, Michigan lawn care business. Headquartered in Fraser, Michigan, King Green proudly services residential and commercial clients throughout the Metro Detroit region. Senior Citizen discounts available, ask for details.

Offers by King Green, LLC on Angi

10/19/2016

It was okay. I don't think they ever came out but my husband talked to them. I think they were fine. I don't think there's anything wrong. My husband wanted pictures of the work he had done. He has done landscaping for 25 years and he really didn't have any pictures. The price was fine. I think he was on time.

Description of Work
We got a quote from them for landscaping like putting flowers.

Category landscaping

03/01/2016

Very great work, just difficult to get ahold of.

Description of Work
Installed sod in my front yard.

Category landscaping

12/29/2014

I hired the company this spring to do spring clean up, prep and lay sod along our front walkway, and mow the yard on weekly basis. The prices were competitive, and the couple that came to the house seemed interested in our business. They did a good job with the clean up, and have been punctual with mowing. The problems with them lie in customer service. We waited and waited for the sod to be laid,...

Description of Work
Spring clean up, weekly mowing, laid sod

Category tree service

09/13/2014

I cannot say enough about the level of service that I receive from Grosse Pointe Landscaping. Obviously, I keep hiring them for more services because of the quality service they have provided. Keith and Jen are wonderful and I can always contact them with any questions or concerns. The company is very professional and I always receive quality service from them. I highly recommend their company.

Description of Work
I have used Grosse Pointe Landscaping for my lawn service company since 1998. They have redesigned and installed my back landscaping and my side landscaping. They open and close my irrigation system each spring and fall. They trim my very large privet hedge that surrounds my backyard. I even use them to hang my Christmas lights every December. I hire them to clear my parents' snow during the winter months.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,snow removal,holiday decorators

03/31/2014

Description of Work
They cut my grass every week during 2013 summer. Quality of their work is good. I had a billing question from extra fall clean-up actions but could not get them to respond even after multiple phone calls/e-mails. Gave them an "F" for responsiveness. My take on these guys is that as long as you are on autopilot, things are OK. But if you ever have to talk to someone about an issue you will be in trouble. I am looking for a different company to do my yard work this summer.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Being a seasonal landscape company in Michigan, our office is closed over the winter months, which is stated on our voicemail. Our services and charges are clearly explained in our service contract. Customers are also given a cell phone number and email of the representivie they dealt with. Many times our representivies are not in the office but out in the field on a project or meeting with custom...