GROSSE POINTE LANDSCAPING INC

With Angi since May 2010

4.4

BCM Roofing

BCM Roofing

Here at BCM Roofing, we strive to provide quality work and exceptional customer service. BCM has no pushy sales people, no leaky trucks, and won't leave a mess behind after the job is done. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and it shows. We want to give you the best price possible and offer up only quality craftsmanship on every job. We handle everything from mold problems to structural repair. We can fix any leak, and provide a preventative maintenance program. If you need other work, we can help, or refer you to a professional. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on your next roofing service! Ask about the BCM referral program offering Home Depot gift cards or check it out on the website today!

Offers by BCM Roofing on Angi

10/19/2016

It was okay. I don't think they ever came out but my husband talked to them. I think they were fine. I don't think there's anything wrong. My husband wanted pictures of the work he had done. He has done landscaping for 25 years and he really didn't have any pictures. The price was fine. I think he was on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a quote from them for landscaping like putting flowers.

CATEGORY landscaping

03/01/2016

Very great work, just difficult to get ahold of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed sod in my front yard.

CATEGORY landscaping

12/29/2014

I hired the company this spring to do spring clean up, prep and lay sod along our front walkway, and mow the yard on weekly basis.  The prices were competitive, and the couple that came to the house seemed interested in our business. They did a good job with the clean up, and have been punctual with mowing.  The problems with them lie in customer service.  We waited and waited for the sod to be la...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean up, weekly mowing, laid sod

CATEGORY tree service

09/13/2014

I cannot say enough about the level of service that I receive from Grosse Pointe Landscaping. Obviously, I keep hiring them for more services because of the quality service they have provided. Keith and Jen are wonderful and I can always contact them with any questions or concerns. The company is very professional and I always receive quality service from them. I highly recommend their company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Grosse Pointe Landscaping for my lawn service company since 1998. They have redesigned and installed my back landscaping and my side landscaping. They open and close my irrigation system each spring and fall. They trim my very large privet hedge that surrounds my backyard. I even use them to hang my Christmas lights every December. I hire them to clear my parents' snow during the winter months.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,snow removal,holiday decorators

03/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut my grass every week during 2013 summer. Quality of their work is good. I had a billing question from extra fall clean-up actions but could not get them to respond even after multiple phone calls/e-mails. Gave them an "F" for responsiveness. My take on these guys is that as long as you are on autopilot, things are OK. But if you ever have to talk to someone about an issue you will be in trouble. I am looking for a different company to do my yard work this summer.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Being a seasonal landscape company in Michigan, our office is closed over the winter months, which is stated on our voicemail. Our services and charges are clearly explained in our service contract. Customers are also given a cell phone number and email of the representivie they dealt with. Many times our representivies are not in the office but out in the field on a project or meeting with custom...