Cherry Homes Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2014

18775 Eastwood Drive

Harper Woods, MI 48225

Jeff Cherry is the owner and comes out on every estimate. Free estimates on most job quotes. Down payment required on most jobs. Payment methods: check, cash, visa, master card and discover. Top Quality Work. Warranty on most jobs. Master Builder. Bonded, Insured, liability insurance and

09/14/2019

Michelle L.

Great!! Jeff and his team are fantastic!! Professional, knowledgeable and polite!

Description of Work
Replace awning and porch railings

Category decks, gutter repair

03/12/2019

Sarah S.

He came out and showed up on time. However, didnt bring a ladder, told me he doesnt climb up on ladders. Couldnt give me an estimate, suggested that he do siding and flashing for at minimum 3,000 to fix a roof leak (and he couldnt promise it would solve hte problem). When I asked him about just putting in the flashing and sealent, he said it wasnt worth his time. Furthermore, he seemed to talk down to me becuase I was a woman.

Description of Work
roof repair

No that was completly wrong i told her 2000.00 for the siding trim and flashing,and caulking. I told her she had cement tile under her shingles so I would have to do the whole area and resheet the area in osb plywood and and them reshingle.But i told her i was not looking for that kind of job for my guys to do it was 3 stories high with a 10/12 pitch. I also told her i dont get on roof that high any more just one story. She put in a order for a flat rubber roof repair i thought i was running a appointment for that.She seemed up set that i wouldnt send my crew to just cauck and try to fix her problem for next to nothing, Most of all it had nothing to do with her being a woman.When i told her that i couldnt give her a warrenty it was because i was just giving her an opportunity to try to fix her problem with out stripping her whole front of her roof that is going to cost a whole lot more than 2000 dollars. And yes there is job minimums when i bring out 4-5 man crews!! And yes i did have a latter it folds up so i can put it in my van it is for one story roofs she just didnt see it i dont show my customers the inside of my van!!

04/20/2017

Giles W.

I cannot say enough good things about this crew! They were on time, very efficient, did an excellent job from start to finish. They cleaned up and left our property in excellent condition.

Description of Work
This company took out our cement driveway, then poured new Cement.

Category concrete driveways

02/21/2017

Jeanne S.

it went great at every occasion

Description of Work
Cherry Construction has completed many home improvements at my house. I have had siding replaced, oversized gutters and downspouts installed, my driveway apron repaved and expanded, an access door created to my garage, a torch down rubber roof installed to my upstairs addition which FINALLY stopped the roof leaks. His crews also repaired my chimney and replaced my front and back steps He and his crews arrive promptly, do any and all work efficiently and well, leave everything neat and orderly and he charges a very fair price for what I consider excellent work. He has improved my home, made it more comfortable and more important, made it more marketable should I choose to sell in the future. I heartily recommend Cherry Construction.

Category concrete driveways, gutter repair, roofing, siding, chimney repair, doors

02/19/2017

John W.

Cherry Homes was the easiest contractor to work with he was very professional and did everything he promised. Compared to everyone else he was definitely the best I will recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Roof and concrete

Category concrete driveways, roofing

Mr. Mason LLC

Mr. Mason LLC is a family owned and operated masonry company. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Mr. Mason LLC continues to maintain current workman’s compensation and liability insurance. Mr. Mason LLC specializes in residential masonry restoration. We here at Mr. Mason LLC strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction! Through friendly and prompt customer service, as well as quality projects built to withstand the harsh elements of Michigan winters. From Chimney rebuilds to simple tuck-pointing, each project is addressed with the same care and compassion. While having 30+ years of combined experience restoring homes in the metro Detroit area, Mr. Mason LLC currently employs only 10-15 skilled employees. Mr. Mason LLC Accepts only the highest quality craftsmanship from our masons and trusted workforce. Mr. Mason LLC has remained small enough to care without lacking production, quality and safety.

Bricks N Bristles

Bricks and Bristles llc is a 3rd generation masonry/ painting restoration company .Specializing in residential masonry repairs. Bricks n Bristles blend new cutting edge technique with the old tried and proven methods. Here at Bricks and Bristles everything we build from relationships to structures we build with an uncompromising commitment to creativity and passion for excellence

Pisani Contracting

We are a small, family owned company with 4 employees fully licensed and insured. We accept cash, check and credit cards as payment. We can also finance your payments as well. We generally don't accept payment until the job is complete on smaller jobs, on larger jobs however, we can work out a payment schedule based upon the amount of work completed. We pride ourselves on our ability to communicate with our customers to assure their complete satisfaction throughout the entire experience.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Services offered are roofing, siding, gutters, awnings, concrete, porches, decks, doors and garage doors, tuck pointing and insulation.