J & J Garage Door Service

With Angi since March 2013

07/18/2017

Jim B.

I was not contacted by J&J until Tuesday afternoon. Told me that they did not realize I had left a message for them on their designated number. How pathetic can you be.

Description of Work
I left a message for J&J on their designated phone number Sunday night that the spring was broken on my garage door and I could not get it open. Advise them that I had a military mission first thing Monday morning and needed help getting the door open. Both cars locked in the garage.

12/08/2015

Rick C.

09/23/2015

Doreen J.

Description of Work
I needed to solve last year's winter water problems. They listened carefully and then devised a good, reasonable solution. They were prompt, courteous, and very professional. Definitely would use them again, but don't expect I'll need to!!!!

04/16/2015

Tom S.

Description of Work
replaced the broken spring assembly on my garage door. Checked the alignment and lubricated entire door. I was very satisfied.

01/28/2015

BILL J.

Description of Work
They repaired a garage door that had gone off its track. In addition they replaced rollers on both garage doors and tightened the rigging.

08/06/2014

Edward M.

Arrived on time completed work professionally and at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Replaced Weather Stripping on Garage Doors

04/14/2014

Nancy H.

Nice guys.

Description of Work
Garage door piece was too big for my car, so they delivered it to our home free!

04/10/2014

Sandy M.

The weren't supposed to be here until afternoon but I asked if they had a cancellation if they would call.....they called at about 9 am said they could come then...I was very happy with that. They came....were VERY nice and the door was fixed in about 45 minutes. The price was very reasonable.....they texted me for everything...the appointment time and day, when they were in my yard and when they were finished with the job....THEY WERE GREAT

Description of Work
They replaced cables and hooks on the garage door.

03/06/2014

Donald M.

They were able to diagnose the problem and fix it quickly as well as diagnosing a future problem as well. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Service on a large overhead garage door.

03/01/2013

Michael M.

J and J CALLED TO CONFIRM APPOINTMENT. SHOWED UP ON TIME. DID A NICE JOB OF INSTALLING OPENERS. TOOK OLD OPENERS TO RECYCLE.

Description of Work
CONTRACTED THROUGH LOWES TO INSTALL TO GARAGE DOOR OPENERS.