Advanced Water Treatment & Well Drilling

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2010

Advanced Water Treatment has been family owned and operated since 1977. We service all makes and models of water treatment equipment. At Advanced Water Treatment we are an authorized Evolve Series repair center and sales center. We service Fleck, Autotrol, GE, Kinetico, Culligan and any other water treatment system on the market. Angies List customers get a free estimate and evaluation on your current water treatment system. Advanced Water Treatment & Well Drilling now offers all well services along with our water treatment services. We have partnered with some of the oldest names in the well drilling industry to offer you the best quality that you would expect from us. Call us today to get your water problems solved....

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Since 1968 the Experts at Douglas Water Conditioning have been serving Southeastern Michigan for your residential & commercial water treatment needs. With 3 locations in Waterford, Fenton & Traverse City MI. We have over 50 employees, and we’re always ready to provide you with the service you deserve and expect.

Reynolds Water Conditioning Co is Michigan's oldest water purification and filtration company, since 1931. Still owned and operated by the Reynolds family, we specialize in solving problems typically associated with both well and city water in Southeast Michigan. Our professional grade service and products are guaranteed to give you better water at a cost effective price. Ask us about our new ClearStream Iron, Rust and Odor Filter.

09/30/2019

I called Advanced Water and Jay came out shortly after. He found the problem immediately and discussed with us how we could improve our risk of other water issues. He made the fix for us and recommended a plumber to help with another issue. We are very grateful for the help and service. It can be a struggle to find reliable home repair services and I highly recommend Advanced Water Treatment. Than...

Description of Work
Our water softener’s hose malfunctioned.

06/07/2016

Description of Work
New water softener

02/17/2016

Brad and Jeremy were very professional and the quality of workmanship is outstanding. I'm picky, and they impress me. They showed up when they said they would. We had a difficult water situation and they worked through it with us. Our water is crystal clear. Could not be more happy.

Description of Work
Installed a water softener, iron filter and ozone generator.

10/05/2015

Description of Work
He comes to bring me salt for the holding tank. I appreciate his service.

06/19/2015

I was EXTREMELY PLEASED with Brad, Carli and Jeremy with Advanced Water Treatment. Carli was the person I spoke with first when I called this company. She was very courteous on the phone and was able to set up an appointment the on the same day I called. The person who came out to my house was Brad. He was very thorough in explaining all my options which included fixing the unit I had, to replacin...

Description of Work
Came out to my house to give me information about fixing or replacing my water softener.

Category water softeners

We are glad that you are so pleased with your service [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for putting your trust in our company.

Water treatment, conditioners & softeners. Iron & sulfur filters. Reverse osmosis drinking water systems. Water testing. Salt delivery. Filters. Filter changes. Solar salt. Dura cube. Well Drilling, Pressure Tank replacement, Well Pump Repair and Replacement,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available