Russell Plumbing & Heating

With Angi since June 2013

4.4

Russell Plumbing & Heating...

Service Professor Inc

Service Professor is one of the largest home service repair companies in West Michigan! From our base in Grand Rapids we serve more than 15,000 residential and commercial customers in 7 counties providing your electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, and sewer service and repair needs. When it comes to creating the very best customer experience, few compare to Service Professor! Our commitment to providing exemplary service is the foundation of our business model and the driving force behind everything we do. Choose the team that values transparency and integrity and stands behind the work they do.

Offers by Service Professor Inc on Angi
Michigan Refrigeration & Mechanical

01/17/2018

Very well.

Description of Work
Furnace diagnosis and replacement

12/28/2017

Great! No problems.

Description of Work
Moving laundry set up

Category electrician

12/04/2017

I called about 10am and they were able to schedule a visit that afternoon. This was an older furnace, but the part that was needed was available on the service tech's truck, so the repair was done in one trip. The receptionist and the service tech were both very courteous. The tech was very knowledgeable, about what needed to be done. I would use them again if the need arose.

Description of Work
The furnace fan was not working properly.

08/18/2016

Description of Work
Had extensive plumbing repair done on my kitchen sink and bathroom toilet. Provider sent a repairman the same day I called about the problem. Repairman was professional and courteous and I was very pleased with the outcome and cost.

02/10/2015

I was very satsatisfied with their work and would hire them again. They wore booties every time they went in and out, very professional.

Description of Work
installed Jacuzzi jetted tub, high efficiency furnace and central air.

01/20/2015

It was determined that the boiler was functioning as it was supposed to. The inability of the house temperature to reach setpoint during the cold snap was due to the boiler being unable to fully compensate for the frigid outside temperatures. The technician said he would be here by 8:00 A.M. and he was here at 8:00 A.M. on the dot.

Description of Work
Checked out my boiler for proper operation.

11/07/2014

Russell management and service personnel were professional in every way.

Description of Work
Installed new gas furnace and duct work.

03/12/2014

The first time I used Russell, they rotored my main sewer line to the street. After doing a camera review, we found out that it was not completely done, and was still clogged. We had to call them out again. The second time I used them was to fix a leak in a toilet. They changed all the flaps, etc on the interior, and stated that it was just condensation, as the water is 42 degrees, and the room is...

Description of Work
Plumbing. Rotor, fix a toilet, fix kitchen plumbing, and gave estimate to install Forced air furnace and ducting

06/28/2013

The serviceman spent 10 minutes finding out that the refrigerant had all leaked out. He told me his only recourse was to put in 5lbs. of refrigerant at $40 per pound plus labor, then try to find and seal the leak, and after that, the compressor might still be bad. $400 spent at my risk, No guarantees. Then he charged me $84 for the service call. Pretty lousy. Then I called Bo Stevenson Plumbing an...

Description of Work
Came to find out why central air was not working

06/15/2013

I trusted them to work while I was gone. I was very satisfied. My neighbor has called them for furnace failure in very cold weather. They came immediately and he also was very satisfied in 2012. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Installed new, high efficiency furnace and central air. They installed my Jacuzzi in the main bathroom.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Water Heater Repair,Water Heater Repair,Furnaces-Heating,Plumbers,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Heating Contractors & Specialties,Garbage Disposals,Heating Equipment & Systems,Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems