Russell Plumbing & Heating

With Angi since June 2013

4.4

Russell Plumbing & Heating...

Michigan Refrigeration & Mechanical

01/17/2018

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace diagnosis and replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/28/2017

Great! No problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving laundry set up

CATEGORY electrician

12/04/2017

I called about 10am and they were able to schedule a visit that afternoon. This was an older furnace, but the part that was needed was available on the service tech's truck, so the repair was done in one trip. The receptionist and the service tech were both very courteous. The tech was very knowledgeable, about what needed to be done. I would use them again if the need arose.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The furnace fan was not working properly.

CATEGORY plumbing

08/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had extensive plumbing repair done on my kitchen sink and bathroom toilet. Provider sent a repairman the same day I called about the problem. Repairman was professional and courteous and I was very pleased with the outcome and cost.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/10/2015

I was very satsatisfied with their work and would hire them again.  They wore booties every time they went in and out, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed Jacuzzi jetted tub, high efficiency furnace and central air.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Water Heater Repair,Water Heater Repair,Furnaces-Heating,Plumbers,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Heating Contractors & Specialties,Garbage Disposals,Heating Equipment & Systems,Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems