BRD Construction

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2012

BRD Construction is a local roofing contractor serving the Grand Traverse region. Fully licensed and insured, we provide timely installations, quality craftsmenship, with the personal attention you desire. We have thousands of satisfied customers, whether you are individual homeowner, contractor, or buisiness BRD construction can get the job done right for you!...

Ozzy's Handyman Services

Ozzy's Handyman Services

Need a Handyman? (Traverse City) The name of the business is Ozzy’s Handyman Services. I aim to please and always want happy customers. I offer competitive prices. Currently I do: Interior and exterior painting Power wash Window washing Cleaning gutters Fencing Deck Repair and staining Door and window Maintenance Window trim, paint, baseboard Light electric work Light plumbing Odd jobs All kind stuff around the house Thanks! Get ahold of us at (231) 942-6366 and leave a message with what you would like, your name and phone number, if we don’t answer. I will get back to you promptly. Thank you!

Offers by Ozzy's Handyman Services on Angi

07/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a storm door on. Installed a range hood, and, cut down my mailbox post that was too tall.

CATEGORY roofing

07/28/2014

They did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof.

CATEGORY roofing

BRD construction specializes in a variety of roofing products, from standing seam metal roofs, metal shingles, flat membrane roofing including tapered insulation systems, asphalt shingle roofs, as well as cedar shake and tile roofs. We also offer custom in house architectural metal fabrication, as well as light construction, and siding to get your project done correctly.

Check, Visa, MasterCard