Sunshine Home Improvement

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2011

special promotions and financing options. Call 231-578-0588 0r 231 -282-7141...

West Michigan Garage Doors

West Michigan Garage Doors

Whether you're in the market for a new garage door, or in need of a repair, West Michigan Garage Doors will provide professional service at a price that can't be beaten.

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Answered my call in about a week, assessed the problem in a timely fashion, called with a description of needed work and cost. Randy was my contact and he has been beyond helpful to me. I am still waiting for another bid, but Sunshine seems to be very honest, prompt and reputable.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

02/27/2015

Wish I would have completed this right after the work was done but time got away from me.  We were so pleasantly surprised at what a good job Randy and his team did.  I honestly can say I have no complaints.  Workmanship was high quality and I will be using them again.  If you need some work done around your house and you think there is no one to help, this company can make it happen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had Randy and his team wash our whole house, repair and paint our deck, update kitchen sink, installed garbage disposal, and replaced outside door and storm door.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,doors

07/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None responsive. Did not contact me back at all.

CATEGORY roofing,doors

02/21/2014

It went very smoothly, Randy is great to work with, his crew were very respectful of me and my property. Will be calling him again to do an addition. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and skylights

CATEGORY roofing

12/13/2012

Will use again. Honest and prompt. Only negative, still waiting on the actual bill for tax purposes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new front door on our rental property. Fixed some shingles on the roof.

CATEGORY roofing,doors

Roofing, doors and windows, addition, blown insulation, sun rooms, decks, power washing, weatherization of flooring & siding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available