Top Care Cleaning Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2006

Top Care Cleaning is a locally owned and operated business, serving the greater Grand Rapids area since 1980. Our cleaning professionals have many years experience among them. We select only the type of personnel you yourself would invite into your home and train them to be experts in their field. This means you will receive: *Top quality workmanship *Friendly, personalized service *Professionally trained and supervised employees All Top Care Cleaning employees and owners are fully bonded and insured. Travel charges will be disclosed if applicable. ASK ABOUT OUR ANGIES LIST 10% OFF DISCOUNT....

Green Home Cleaning and Restoration

A family owned company providing professional carpet cleaning to sophisticated homeowners. We have only highly trained, IICRC certified technicians. Our technicians are uniformed, non-smoking and are not paid by commission. We utilize earth friendly cleaning solutions and methods that will leave your carpet squeeky clean with no soapy residue to attract dirt. We service all of Kent County to the Lakeshore. We provide professional water damage restoration services and restorative drying. We can work directly with your insurer on damage claims.

PurePro Cleaning

We specialize in cleaning the exterior of residential homes! We go above and beyond for every one of our clients! We remove the mold from your siding with a soft wash strategy in order to avoid damage to your home! We clean windows with the care that is needed! We look at every window from different angles to ensure a streak free cleaning! ​ We pride ourselves on punctuality and do our best to show up at the time of your scheduled appointment! We are also extra careful around the beautiful plants that surround your house!

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Locally owned in Jenison, Michigan and family operated. At Window Depot we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan with the very best combination of window and door quality for their replacement windows and entry door projects. We sell and install windows and doors. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience.

07/20/2020

Christine Doele M.

When I needed to use a walker after extensive surgery, Top Care Cleaning picked up our large wool, braided rugs, cleaned them beautifully, stored them, and delivered them when I was better. They have cleaned our windows and screens inside and outside four times and will do so again this fall. They have also power-washed our house. All of the employees have been professional, courteous, and exemplary. They are dedicated and more than willing to deal with any situation. We are persnickety elders, who could not be more satisfied with Top Care Cleaning. Oh, yes, the also cleaned our furniture several times!

Description of Work
Rug cleaning and storage, windows washed and house power-washed

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

11/06/2017

Jean D.

Fantastic! Took the blinds in to be cleaned. They were ready to pick up the next day. Beautiful job!! Window crew consisted of 3 gentlemen. They were on time, worked quickly and around us. We had company as getting ready for our daughter's wedding. Amazed how sparkly clean the windows are! If you register online , one received 10% discount. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned, inside and outside..the entire house. Also had blinds cleaned.

Category blind cleaning,window cleaning

05/05/2017

Ellen C.

Rosa-the office person,was so understanding & knew I needed same day service.She was able to get a crew out the same afternoon updating me on time throughout the day.Alex arrived ,surveyed the mess & went over plans A,B,& C with me including costs.He was so professional,courteous & knowledgable.They wound up extracting water,cleaned & sprayed the area & removed the carpet/padding in the worst area.They left industrial blowers as well.I have had nothing but EXCELLENCE from this company!!It was not the first time they came through in an emergency.They really care about their customers!

Description of Work
I accidentally left my kitchen sink running for a long time!!There was a cascade of water which came through the ceiling to my basement immersing my basement carpet & padding among other things.I am already a loyal & happy customer of Top Care so I called them immediately.I wasn't certain they did water damage work as I have used them for carpet cleaning only.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

04/25/2017

Mary Lee H.

The work was excellent and included carpet cleaning, appliance cleaning, venetian blinds cleaning, window washing, and cleaning of all surfaces. The work was excellent, and we were very pleased.

Description of Work
Whole house deep cleaning of a condo we bought.

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,window cleaning,replacement windows

12/20/2016

Angela T.

Service was fine, but the communication was poor. I was told I'd be contacted to schedule an appt, but that never happened. They just showed up at my house and requested I provide leaf bags. Had I known that ahead of time it would have been fine. But we didn't have any.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

08/04/2016

mira S.

Both technicians did very good job. Spend extra time making sure dog hair was removed.

Description of Work
Cleaned two recliners

Category upholstery cleaning

06/28/2016

Brenda L.

There were areas that they couldn’t get cleaned.

Description of Work
They cleaned the downstairs carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

04/18/2016

Tod T.

Prompt, fairly priced and thorough. Very Happy!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,gutter cleaning

02/19/2016

Laura H.

Top Care Cleaning did a great job with our carpet. There was a lot of dog hair in the carpet when we moved in and their cleaning got rid of that and all of the dirt. They were easy to schedule, showed up promptly when they said that they would, and were very professional and courteous. I will definitely hire them again the next time that we need our carpets cleaned!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 3 bedrooms, hallway, and stairs.

Category carpet cleaners

01/15/2016

David M.

I have used them before and they are very nice to work with. If you have something else they will even help you with that.

Description of Work
Washed the Interior and exterior of the windows on the house.

Category carpet cleaners,window cleaning,replacement windows

Top Care Cleaning Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2006

3493 Busch Dr SW

Grandville, MI 49418

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Water Damage Restoration, Roof Snow Removal, & Commercial Services.

ASK FOR DETAILS