Top Care Cleaning Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2006

3493 Busch Dr SW

Grandville, MI 49418

Top Care Cleaning is a locally owned and operated business, serving the greater Grand Rapids area since 1980. Our cleaning professionals have many years experience among them. We select only the type of personnel you yourself would invite into your home and train them to be experts in their field.

07/20/2020

Christine Doele M.

When I needed to use a walker after extensive surgery, Top Care Cleaning picked up our large wool, braided rugs, cleaned them beautifully, stored them, and delivered them when I was better. They have cleaned our windows and screens inside and outside four times and will do so again this fall. They have also power-washed our house. All of the employees have been professional, courteous, and exemplary. They are dedicated and more than willing to deal with any situation. We are persnickety elders, who could not be more satisfied with Top Care Cleaning. Oh, yes, the also cleaned our furniture several times!

Description of Work
Rug cleaning and storage, windows washed and house power-washed

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

11/06/2017

Jean D.

Fantastic! Took the blinds in to be cleaned. They were ready to pick up the next day. Beautiful job!! Window crew consisted of 3 gentlemen. They were on time, worked quickly and around us. We had company as getting ready for our daughter's wedding. Amazed how sparkly clean the windows are! If you register online , one received 10% discount. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned, inside and outside..the entire house. Also had blinds cleaned.

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning

05/05/2017

Ellen C.

Rosa-the office person,was so understanding & knew I needed same day service.She was able to get a crew out the same afternoon updating me on time throughout the day.Alex arrived ,surveyed the mess & went over plans A,B,& C with me including costs.He was so professional,courteous & knowledgable.They wound up extracting water,cleaned & sprayed the area & removed the carpet/padding in the worst area.They left industrial blowers as well.I have had nothing but EXCELLENCE from this company!!It was not the first time they came through in an emergency.They really care about their customers!

Description of Work
I accidentally left my kitchen sink running for a long time!!There was a cascade of water which came through the ceiling to my basement immersing my basement carpet & padding among other things.I am already a loyal & happy customer of Top Care so I called them immediately.I wasn't certain they did water damage work as I have used them for carpet cleaning only.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

04/25/2017

MaryLee H.

The work was excellent and included carpet cleaning, appliance cleaning, venetian blinds cleaning, window washing, and cleaning of all surfaces. The work was excellent, and we were very pleased.

Description of Work
Whole house deep cleaning of a condo we bought.

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, window cleaning, replacement windows

12/20/2016

Angela T.

Service was fine, but the communication was poor. I was told I'd be contacted to schedule an appt, but that never happened. They just showed up at my house and requested I provide leaf bags. Had I known that ahead of time it would have been fine. But we didn't have any.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

08/04/2016

mira S.

Both technicians did very good job. Spend extra time making sure dog hair was removed.

Description of Work
Cleaned two recliners

Category upholstery cleaning

06/28/2016

Brenda L.

There were areas that they couldn’t get cleaned.

Description of Work
They cleaned the downstairs carpet.

04/18/2016

Tod T.

Prompt, fairly priced and thorough. Very Happy!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, gutter cleaning

02/19/2016

Laura H.

Top Care Cleaning did a great job with our carpet. There was a lot of dog hair in the carpet when we moved in and their cleaning got rid of that and all of the dirt. They were easy to schedule, showed up promptly when they said that they would, and were very professional and courteous. I will definitely hire them again the next time that we need our carpets cleaned!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 3 bedrooms, hallway, and stairs.

01/15/2016

David M.

I have used them before and they are very nice to work with. If you have something else they will even help you with that.

Description of Work
Washed the Interior and exterior of the windows on the house.

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning, replacement windows

01/12/2016

Larry B.

A team of 4 people showed up and spent the entire day at my home cleaning everything! This was before my daughters wedding and we were hosting the rehearsal dinner. The cleaners were prompt and polite. They were hard working and did a great job! I have had them clean from top to bottom before and will have them come again!

Description of Work
Whole house clean including screens,Windows,porch, chandeliers.

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning, replacement windows

11/23/2015

Matt W.

They were great. B in service and quality because we can still smell the previous owners dog which was why we had it cleaned. It's only in certain areas.

Description of Work
Cleaned and deodorized family room

10/20/2015

KIMBERLY D.

Called for an appt to do "fall window cleaning" for me since I no longer can manage doing the outside of my windows. Was called back in 3-4 days and scheduled for the next week. The entire 2-story house's exterior windows were done, including screens. This included the windows on the main floor deck, the finished basement, the 4-season porch, garage and all doors. All I had to do was make sure that the screen doors were unlocked for them to get at the doors. Three men did it in about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. They leave you a phone message the day before that they will be coming the next day. They bill you the next week. I've been using them for the last 3-4 years now and have been very pleased.

Description of Work
Washed exterior windows of my 2 story house.

08/26/2015

Connie H.

Very professional, prompt and quick. Did a great job. I've hired them twice and have another window cleaning scheduled soon.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows, inside and out

Category window cleaning

08/06/2015

Anthony B.

They did a great job, nice, professional, friendly, thorough - moved furniture when needed, they were careful with things, they were punctual.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in 2 large areas, a hallway, and two traffic areas in bedrooms as well as a carpeted stairway.

04/25/2015

Jane S.

Very efficient system for gutter cleaning. Prompt, courteous, clean, friendly young men. I will hire again and again.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters on single story area and two story area of my walkout. Top Care cleaned gutters twice. Both times, well done! Also cleaned carpets on a home I sold and did a most superior job. That carpet in living room, dining room and hallway looked new! It hadn't been cleaned in quite a while, and I was extremely pleased when finished.

12/31/2014

Joan P.

it was quite some time ago so details are sketchy. As far as I recall I was satisfied. Had some bad stains some they got and others they couldn't.

Description of Work
cleaned three rooms and a hallway

09/27/2014

Ellen C.

Jason(?),one of the owners came in the described time frame.He was polite,professional & thorough.He did a fantastic cleaning & worked hard to extract as much water as possible.He had me smell the area the dog had defiled when he was finished.He had specially pretreated the area & the odor was gone.My white shag area rug was discolored from the dogs' fur & skin oils.He did a great job cleaning that for a very reasonable fee-believe me I had gotten previous outlandish quotes on that job.This was the third time i used Top Care & they get an A plus from me!

Description of Work
Cleaned & sanitized FR carpet where my dog had urinated/cleaned a hallway wall to wall & an area rug.

08/29/2014

Alison H.

Top Care has cleaned our carpet over the last 5 years and there service is always prompt and good. They get the job done and in a way that makes you feel valued. While we never had any hard to treat areas or things like that, their service was what brought us back. They communicate frequently and their timing is always accurate.. I have never found myself waiting for their team to show up. The quality of their work is excellent. I would recommend them highly for any carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
The Best Carpet Cleaners

08/25/2014

Linda B.

Responded to my quote request almost immediately. Offered a quote on a service I had not requested but not in a pushy way. Ended up contracting for the suggested service as well. Showed up when they said they would, did what they promised, followed up to be sure I was happy, work was perfect. Could not possibly be more satisfied with this company.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, window washing

Category carpet cleaners, gutter cleaning, window cleaning

06/05/2014

Jeannine R.

I have been using Top Care for years in my home. They have kept my carpet looking like new and have helped with water damage in the basement a couple times over the years. They just did an outstanding job on the carpet on a rental house we just purchased. They get great results and will return if you have a stain that pops back to the surface after they leave. I thought I would have to replace the indoor outdoor carpet in my 3 season room but gave them a chance and they got every stain out. Very happy!

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet and indoor out door carpet in the Florida room

04/23/2014

Michael K.

The crew showed up on time and were very professional. They explained things and answered questions. They also cleaned the slider on the pool house when we asked, for an additional cost. They were very friendly and pointed out a window that has a broken seal, proposing that we might contact the manufacturer concerning warranty. We were very please with the result.

Description of Work
Cleaned the windows inside and out, and cleaned the screens.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your response on Angie's List. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on our professionalism and service. Thanks for calling on us! Rosa Top Care Cleaning

04/14/2014

Sandra S.

The service went very well. When I took them in I had the blinds that hardly ever see the sun tied in a bundled and they were returned to me bundled in the same way separate from the others. they looked great.

Description of Work
they cleaned my vertical blinds

Thank you for you positive comment on Angie's list. Rosa Top Care Cleaning

04/03/2014

sue Y.

They showed up when promised and did the work requested. All clean up was done.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my gutters and washed all the exterior windows.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows

Thank you for commenting on Angie's List. We appreciate your feedback. Rosa Top Care Cleaning

01/16/2014

Ellen C.

Not only did they clean it so it looked better than I ever expected but they extracted an incredible amount of product.Will use again when snow leaves.Team very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet on two sets of stairs & 2 landings.THE BEST carpet cleaning I have had in years.

M&M Carpet Masters

M&M CARPET MASTERS is a locally owned and operated business serving Southwest Michigan Since 1985. Two-Man Truck-Mount Team with One-On-One Personal Service. Weekends Available Upon Request & We Offer Day & Evening Commercial Cleaning Hours As Well As 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! call us today to see what we can do for your home or business

2022 Super Service Award

Green Home Cleaning and Restoration

A family owned company providing professional carpet cleaning to sophisticated homeowners. We have only highly trained, IICRC certified technicians. Our technicians are uniformed, non-smoking and are not paid by commission. We utilize earth friendly cleaning solutions and methods that will leave your carpet squeeky clean with no soapy residue to attract dirt. We service all of Kent County to the Lakeshore. We provide professional water damage restoration services and restorative drying. We can work directly with your insurer on damage claims.

Simon Inc

We are a family-owned company with over 10 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity and treat your property as if it were our own. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in Power/Pressure Washing, House and Roof Washing, Patio/Deck and Concrete Cleaning, Gutter and Window Cleaning, Construction Cleaning and a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients. Contact us for a free quote today!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Water Damage Restoration, Roof Snow Removal, & Commercial Services.

ASK FOR DETAILS