Straight Line Fence

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

4.2

Straight Line Fence specializes in residential and commercial fence sales and installation....

Able fence

Call us today for all your fencing needs!

05/15/2020

Joan T.

We were thrilled with the outcome! The fence was estimated, ordered and installed in a very timely manner. The product is quality and the look is above average. We were so surprised at the clean look it provided while enjoying our new privacy in our yard! Thank you to Matt and Rob for their professional manner in both explaining the product and installing the fence!

Description of Work
We needed 170 ft of privacy fencing in our backyard.

10/29/2017

Sarah S.

I would never recommend SLF. I had horrific experience working with Joel and his installer Joe getting a wood privacy fence replaced. What was said to be scheduled in 3 to 4 weeks and completed in 3 to 4 days ended up taking 3.5 months to finish. The extreme lack of communication was the worst part. I had to initiate communication with Joel multiple times to figure out scheduling. I would get "I'll get a hold of you on Monday." Well Monday would come, then Tuesday, then Wednesday, so by Thursday I'd text Joel and ask what's going on. On another occasion I waited two weeks for Joel to get back to me. TWO WEEKS. There is no excuse for this. It literally takes one minute, 60 seconds, to call or text to touch base. Then there's the craftsmanship of Joe. Many, many boards were missing nails, had to point that out. Then there's a gate fiasco. I won't even get into that mess. I am just so glad this horrible experience is over. Everything looks mediocre, nothing special. I am thoroughly disappointed with SLF from start to finish.

Description of Work
Tear down and replace wood privacy fence between two residences and replace gate and short fence between a house and garage.

04/19/2017

Jim A.

Was a few days late starting, got the poles in on a Friday. The gate was in the wrong place and they had to come back. He pulled the poles out and left the cement, I had confirmed where the gate went the day before, but evidently that was not communicated to the installer. He was not very happy to come back again to pull the gate posts. He said he would be back Monday, but was a no show. The job was completed on Tuesday and is a good installation. Looks nice. After they left there was a lot of mud left around the post holes that was not cleaned up. I now have two concrete spots where the gate posts were pulled with a hole in them. There is excess concrete poured at the base of one of my trees, and mud in the bark landscaping. Also there were pieces of the metal posts that were cut off left in the grass which would have been a hazard with the mower. Not a huge deal, but I am in the process of cleaning it all up, which should have been done by the installers. All in all the fence is what we wanted and looks nice.

Description of Work
Install chain link fence in back yard

11/18/2016

Denise D.

We just had 540' of chain link installed. They had this job completed in two days. I am kind of picky, but there is nothing I am not happy with. The crew cleaned up EVERYTHING and left the site as they found it, if not better! It looks amazing. We could not be happier and are very glad we met Matt Fortuna and decided to go with his company Straight Line Fence. We would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Chain link fence installation

12/18/2014

Curtis K.

09/03/2014

Barry A.

Crew was very professional. They answered all my questions, worked nonstop, and cleaned up after themselves. I couldn't be happier with the result. I would recommend this company without reservation!

Description of Work
Installed fence posts and built a shadowbox cedar fence acros my back yard.

Straight Line Fence

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

4.2

3121 Chicago Drive SW Suite C

Grandville, MI 49418

Our product offerings include galvanized and vinyl coated chain link fence, aluminum ornamental fence, polyvinyl fence, custom built wood fence, deck and porch railings.