Precision Garage Door of West Michigan

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2023

3270 Chicago Drive SW

Grandville, MI 49418

"To learn about all the steps and precautions we are taking to protect our customers and our team, please visit: https://www.precisiondoormi.com/covid-19/"

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving West Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today....

4.4

garage doors (85)door installation (13)

07/13/2021

I called them on a Sunday evening and they were able to come out on an emergency basis the following day. Other companies either couldn't repair the door for 3 more weeks or didn't answer their phone. The price was a little high, but they were quick to provide service when we couldn't get our cars out of the garage..

Description of Work
Garage door would not open and neither would the emergency handle. Spring needed to be replaced. Since the entire system was 21 yrs old, I had them replace additional parts.

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

We are proud to hear that our team provided you with excellent and timely service. We appreciate your business!

06/26/2021

The process was easy and very thorough.

Description of Work
Springs and bearings.

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

We appreciate you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Thank you for choosing Precision!

06/12/2021

Great. Door is 15 years old, the repairman gave several options from replacing just the spring to replacing most of the hardware on the door. A mid-range option was selected to upgrade the spring system and replace bearings. The repairman was professional, never pressured to select a higher priced option, and completed the repairs quickly.

Description of Work
Broken torsional spring on garage door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear your experience with our team was so positive! Thank you for choosing Precision.

04/29/2021

Very pleased with the overall service & experience. Quick, great communication & service at a reasonable cost. Would use them again in a heartbeat for garage door repair or service.

Description of Work
Garage Door repairs

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

04/13/2021

Precision, and their tech, Christian, did a great job. My garage door opener suddenly stopped working. I called them on a Saturday afternoon wondering if I would even be able to get a hold of anyone, and thinking that even if I did I wouldn’t see a service technician until sometime late in the following week. Instead to my surprise they said they could get somebody out there Sunday morning. When C...

Description of Work
Repair a garage door opener

Work Completed On 04/11/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are so proud to hear Christian was able to provide you with great service and a new garage door opener. We appreciate your business!

04/05/2021

Great professional Service and greetings.. The price was higher than competitors.. but competitive.. Just up front!

Description of Work
New Garage Door Estimate

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We appreciate your business!

02/13/2021

The spring broke on a Saturday afternoon at 2pm. They were at my house already at 3:30pm. Jordan was the technician and was very professional and patient. The cost was reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Spring broke

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

We appreciate your kind words. We are proud to hear Jordan provided you with professional and patient service. Thank you for choosing Precision!

02/01/2021

The spring broke Sunday morning, I called that afternoon, Precision arrived Monday morning at 8:00 and the door was fixed by 10:00. Great company very professional.

Description of Work
Garage door broken spring

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your business!

01/29/2021

After I the homeowner installed a new garage door and opener there was a need to have a professional fix my work. After calling for help the tech was there same day @ appointed time had my mess cleaned up and working great in no time flat at a price that was very affordable. Thank you Bryce Herin

Description of Work
Configure garage door and opener

Category garage doors,doors

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

We appreciate your review! Thank you for choosing Precision!

01/27/2021

Asked for around $700 for replacing the springs and cables. Apparently just the cables alone would cost $100. It's $1700 if I want a Liftmaster motor as well. Insanity. Paid the $75 trip charge and sent him off. Then I called another company (one that I had used before and did good work) and they quoted me $200 for the springs (including labor).

Description of Work
replace garage door springs & cables

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. The difference in pricing between us and other garage door competitors comes down to our best in class parts, and our highly trained, skilled technician and our industry leading warranty. At Precision, we stand behind our work and always want to ensure we leave our customers with a safe, secure and reliable garage door. Your satisfaction is t...

Garage Customization, Garage Door and Opener Installation, Garage Door and Opener Maintenance, Garage Door and Opener Repair, Garage Door and Opener Service, Spring Repair and Installation, Remote Repair and Replacement, Safety Sensors Installation, Roller Repair and Installation, Cable Repair and Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing