LAMPHEAR SERVICE COMPANY

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2007

We proudly provide West Michigan with all of your heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration needs. Since 1987 we have served both commercial and residential customers, and always seek to exceed your expectations. Our 32 year track record of putting our customers first speaks for itself. Let us earn your business today!...

Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLC

We are owner operated. We take pride in our quality craftsmanship. We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients and integrity is what we deliver to our clients along with exceptional work. For example we pay special attention in taking our time and value your personal property as our own. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality craftsmanship. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular project. Our company pays special attention to meeting your needs in whatever it is you request. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLC on Angi
Turner Cooling & Heating

Proudly serving Grand Rapids area providing 24-hour service and Free Estimates for all of our customers. We also provide 1-year Turner Cooling and Heating labor warranty on any major equipment. If you experience a problem within 1 year of service, our reputable staff will repair your system for no labor charge.

Service Professor Inc

Service Professor is one of the largest home service repair companies in West Michigan! From our base in Grand Rapids we serve more than 15,000 residential and commercial customers in 7 counties providing your electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, and sewer service and repair needs. When it comes to creating the very best customer experience, few compare to Service Professor! Our commitment to providing exemplary service is the foundation of our business model and the driving force behind everything we do. Choose the team that values transparency and integrity and stands behind the work they do.

Offers by Service Professor Inc on Angi

07/20/2019

Judy G.

Excellent. The Lamphear Team is top notch. Honest and they do not oversell. You will be so impressed too, just give them a call. Happy our AC was tuned up and working great.

Description of Work
New furnace installed and AC checked

07/20/2019

Alison G.

Excellent service, products, reliability for over 30 years. They are good people with great employees!

Description of Work
Over the years furnace, AC, water pump, etc.

06/15/2017

Zach D.

Awesome company! They were at my house within 4 hours of my initial call in the middle of a heat wave. Rather than try and sell me a new A/C unit (mine is 23 years old) the tech tested everything on the unit, fixed any broken parts, cleaned it out, and had it running perfectly in less than a half hour. He was courteous and respectful to my wife and the office staff was also friendly and helpful throughout. Would recommend them to anyone, and when my old unit finally does need to be replaced I will make one call directly to Lamphear

Description of Work
A/C Repair and tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your kind words!

06/12/2017

Tobijah K.

I use them for my mom's house actually, so they worked on my house.

Description of Work
They installed a new furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for trusting our services both for yourself as well as your mother!

06/28/2016

06/28/2016

10/19/2014

Ann M.

Our furnace started leaking water just five weeks after moving into our new home. The previous owners recommended Lamphear. We had John come out to look the furnace over. He identified where the water was coming from (the secondary heat exchanger). I was told he couldn't open up the exchanger without a ton of work and in his opinion there was so much water and rust under the exchanger that he was sure there would be horrible damage inside, once the exchanger was opened. We had two choices, according to John. One, have them open the box and try to identify the problem for no less than $1000. Two, replace the furnace all together, which was Johns choice due to "all the damage that was likely in there", for a total of $3400. We had another company come afterwards for a second opinion. The guy diagnosed the same problem (water coming from the secondary exchanger). He ordered and replaced the face piece and no more leak! His total cost...$340.

Description of Work
Dishonest! Always get a second opinion if you're going to consider this company. Their repair estimate $3400. Actual cost to repair with someone else $340.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with your technician! However, given that we are a company in Michigan, not Maine, we think you may have stumbled upon our page accidentally. If you ever find yourself in Michigan, we would look forward to providing you with a competitive price for all of your heating and air conditioning needs!

06/10/2014

Brenda L.

we have used Lamphear for all our HVAC issues. Thorough and timely. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Air conditioner tune up with replacement of parts and charging.

05/31/2014

Linda M.

Came home from an extended stay to a broken furnace. It couldn't be fixed, and then I went to Consumers Reports and looked up the best furnaces brands. Then I checked Grand Rapids BBB for grade A companies. I had three different company bids on the brand of furnace I was looking for. Trane or Bryant furnaces and air conditioning systems. Lamphear sells Trane and had a A rating with the BBB. Trane does not farm out there service to a third party. Which most other companies do. There was no pressure to buy an extended service plan. ( which one company always try's to sell you $25.00 a month? who needs that on new equipment?) Within 3 days after getting bids I had Lamphear do the job. Because of the emergency of having no heat they came out and spent one day putting in the new equipment. They took out the old equipment and disposed of it. Put down tarps to walk on. Spent at least 7 hours to do a good job. My husband formerly in construction checked on them once in while not often. Four days from broken 25 year old furnace and air conditioning system we had a new one. Runs quiet. And I really like a company(Trane) that does not farm out service to third parties.

Description of Work
Replaced the furnace and air conditioning system With Trane high energy furnace and air systems.

05/13/2007

BARBARA Z.

I called to make an appointment to have the tune-up done on my central air conditioning unit and needed it done on a Friday. They scheduled me for the next day which was a Friday. I figured I would need to wait at least a week to get a Friday appointment. The service technician arrived at the scheduled time, looked over and tested the air conditioning system and found everything to be in good working order.

Description of Work
I needed to have my air conditioner tuned up for the summer months to be sure everything is running good.

LAMPHEAR SERVICE COMPANY

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2007

3933 56th St SW

Grandville, MI 49418

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. AIR CONDITIONING. HEATING. REFRIGERATION.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express