Harper Interiors llc

Founded 2007 •

4325 Wimbledon Dr SW

Grandville, MI 49418

*Labor Day special now through September! Call for details!* Harper Interiors has over 20 years of experience. As well as other floors types. I am the owner and am present for all jobs. I am confident that when I leave the job will be completed to your satisfaction, and I strive for perfection while keeping costs as low as possible. I specialize in carpet & luxury vinyl plank installation....

Resposiveness

carpet installation (13)flooring (4)

02/18/2021

Very responsive to emails, came within a week and was early to the job and very clean. Will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

10/09/2020

Dave did a fine job re-stretching my 15 year old carpet. Finished job looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet re-stretching

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

02/18/2020

It was a wonderful experience. David was helpful with what we were looking for, was very knowledgeable about every aspect of what we needed in a good carpet and padding. His workmanship was very impressive. His professionalism was superior and we are so happy with the results that we will be working again with him in the Fall to have him install flooring in our family room, kitchen and foyer. We r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of carpeting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

05/24/2019

Dave we professional, punctual and did a great job - the rooms look great. We would absolutely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation and purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

05/19/2019

Dave was great to work with and he did a great job. I started the job installing new vinyl plank flooring on my main level. I got half way through and life and other things stopped my progress. I asked Dave to finish my project, including the hardest parts, and he did a great job. He was professional and trustworthy. He was working alone in our house at times, and I had no worries. His work was ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed vinyl plank flooring

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

04/08/2019

It went really well. They were quick, professional, and came out right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed gutter work

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

04/06/2019

Harper interiors is the best company around for any of your flooring needs. I’ve used them for years on many different jobs. They are the only company I will use. You won’t be disappointed if you do too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2019

03/31/2019

The service was excellent and his pricing was better than the other quotes I received. After working with Dave I don’t need to look anywhere else again for flooring help. He is the best around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet material and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

Photo for Harper Interiors llc - 4325 Wimbledon Dr SW, Grandville, MI - 37820344

03/31/2019

Mr. Harper was vary professional and did excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet throughout my condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

03/31/2019

Dave was extremely responsive and helpful. He wanted the choices of carpet/flooring to be ours but was extremely knowledgeable when we had questions. He was done in a timely manner and everything was very clean when he completed the job. We will definitely use him again when we need new flooring!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We put new carpet in our entire walkout basement and staircase. We also added new carpet to our upstairs living room. In 3 bedrooms on our main level, we had hard wood flooring put in where there was previously carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor