Charon Repairs

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2010

PO Box 342

Grandville, MI 49468

General home repair services. I am self employed and insured. I do not subcontract any work. If you call me... you meet me. I guarantee my services. If you are not happy, I am not happy. If I feel it is beyond my expertise, I will reference you someone at no charge. Several open accounts for landlords, rental property and investment property owners with net 10 billing. -$45 service call (including 1st hour) -$25/hr thereafter Many jobs have a flat labor rate (parts extra). For Example: ($85) Dryer Tune Up (Belt replacement, dis-assembly, cleaning, testing, (belt price included)) ($90) Dishwasher Replacement ($145) Dishwasher Installation ($45) Faucet Replacement ($70) Toilet Replacement ($75) Sink / Drain Cleaning ($150) Main Line Cleaning - Roto Rooter -10% off for Angie's list members!...

08/26/2013

Colonel F.

Charon Repairs came when they told me they would come and the price is right. I would certainly use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Charon Repairs put a new faucet in the kitchen.

Category plumbing

06/21/2012

Justin V.

Needed a kitchen drain repaired, not in a huge rush or anything, but he showed up the very next day after I contacted him, job was done quickly and professionally, at a good price.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink drain repair

Category plumbing

Aqua-Pure Water Conditioning

Serving Central Michigan since 1988. We can fix your water! We specialize in hard, smelly, and staining water. Local, family owned business. We have over 30 years of experience in dealing with and fixing hard water in this area. We also have drinking water systems. We service all equipment we install and are available by phone anytime!

Offers by Aqua-Pure Water Conditioning on Angi
    Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
    Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi

Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Electrical, Plumping, Drain Cleaning, General Carpentry, Assembly, Appliance Repairs, & Home Repairs

Drywall Finishing, Cleaning Services, Or Painting.