Window World Of West Michigan

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2006

From our wide selection of products to our professional installation, Window World of West Michigan makes it simple to enhance your entire home. We are committed to providing our customers with quality workmanship and professionalism when completing a project within your home. Our experienced and qualified industry professionals are dedicated to providing you with honest, qualified advice and consultations regarding which window, door, siding and roofing options are best for your personal needs. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home or virtual estimate!...

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Buy 5 WINDOWS, Get $500 OFF!!! Buy 10 WINDOWS, Get $1,000 OFF!!! Locally owned and family operated. At Window Depot, we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan and surrounding areas with the very best combination of quality, performance, and affordability for their replacement windows and entry door projects. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience. We truly believe in delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction so you can be sure you're making the right decisions for your home.

10/13/2020

Unlike the 4 other window companies, including Andersen, I had look at my windows for replacement, Window World's sales reps came with a checklist with prices. I knew exactly how much I was paying the day the rep came to my house. The other companies would not give me quotes, stating "let us know what the other companies say" or "we'll cut you deals if you say yes today". Window World's being upfr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

Thank you for your business [Member Name Removed]!!

11/05/2018

Salesman was a really nice guy & wasn't pushy. Prices were lower than others that I got quotes from & Communication was good with the home office (Had to wait a couple months because of waiting list). Also, the installers were friendly, punctual & did a really good job. So no complaints and would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 6 windows in my 25 yr old house

04/09/2018

I am very happy with my new windows. Excellent service, professional installation and a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
17 windows replaced

06/26/2017

Outstanding, they were professional in every way, would highly recommend to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 7 windows replaced.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate your business. Please call us if you have any other home exterior needs.

03/31/2017

Window world did an amazing job one installation guy was in and out in less than 2 days. The installer went the extra mile to ensure the windows would be good for the next 100 years! From the initial call to the clean up at the end the service was professional and well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an old farm house built in 1890 that desperately needed new windows. 15 in total all about 24" X 72" in size.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We really enjoyed working with you. Enjoy your new windows!

vinyl replacement windows, siding, exterior, doors & insulation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover