West Michigan Tree Services

With Angi since June 2006

* Expert Tree & Shrub Care Since 1924 * Fully Insured...

Aardvark Pest Management Inc

Aardvark Pest Management Inc

With homes increasingly going up in value, it is important to protect your investment. Using Aardvark’s “Homeshield” Pest Service, we can help you reduce and eliminate many pests that can reduce the value and even damage your home. Our service is designed to not only reduce and eliminate your pests, but to also greatly reduce the need for interior pesticide applications. We do this by concentrating most of our service applications to the exterior of the structure. This not only reduces the likelihood of interior pest problems, but also in many cases can eliminate the need for interior treatments. Award winning pest control. With the exception of mice control, our services do not include any animal trapping or Bat control.

05/15/2018

It was obvious that they did not want to do the job the way they kept adding higher fees and talking about the difficulty of the job. They quoted a price that was $8,000 - $16,000 higher than other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 8 mature trees removed

03/02/2018

We have used West Michigan Tree for many years and have no complaints with pricing or work performed. Not always notified of day of service but that has not been an issue. Trees were removed efficiently and cleaned area well as did the stump grinders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 2 cedars higher than 2 story house, 4 overgrown yews and stump grinding

10/02/2017

Tree removed without issues in a very professional manner with the individuals under the leadership of Zack West Michigan's forman on this job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sent a email and pictures of a tree and asked for a quote. Next day Dan Sankey arrived looked at what was to be done and I received a written quote two days later. Communication between us was excellent as the tree I needed to be removed had a stress crack showing. The tree was to be removed in November as I asked and when the crack enlarged I called Dan and he move the date up to Sept. ASKED FOR PROOF OF INSURANCE AND WAS SENT A CERTIFIED COPY SHOWING TOTAL COVERAGE OF ALL ASPECT OF THE COMPANY. They did an excellent job in all aspects of the removal. They were very professional and the price was what I expected for the job to be done properly without environmental damage as a 110 ton crane was need. Very pleased with the work and professionalism show .Highly recommend the crew under the leadership of Zack who was the foreman of the four men who were working on the job.

06/28/2017

After 5 weeks of waiting patiently, I called and asked when I could expect service. The lady on the phone put me on hold for a minute or two and came back saying they could be out yet that day! Guess I should have called sooner. The service tech showed up at the time he said he would and quickly performed the treatments. Talking with him afterwards about my apparent missed order he explained that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a River Birch tree that was showing signs of distress so I called them out to see what was needed. The arborist showed up in a few days and suggested having them treated with sub soil fertilization, soil enhancer and one other product I can't remember. His quote was for $112 for two trees. I accepted the quote via a phone conversation with the office.

04/13/2017

I got home the next day and the big white birch tree WAS GONE! They billed me $800 for that and didn't even remove the wood or grind the stump!!! The sickly looking plum tree in the back - they left me a note that they treated it and injected the soil around its roots with chemical to fight whatever disease and to make the soil healthier. I DIDN'T WANT IT SAVED! They sent no free diagnoses/treatme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them over the phone, to come and examine my trees - and I was THINKING about removing the biggest one, a white birch located in front of my house. I said I wanted to know if it was dying/sick, if it needed remediation. Whether or not it could be saved. And I had two smaller 'ornamental' trees that were clearly in poor health in my back yard and I wanted to remove the one - a plum.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree & Shrub Care * Tree Diagnosis * Insect & Disease Control * Trimming * Cabling & Bracing * Consulting * Fertilization * Injections * Spraying * tree transplanting & large tree moving Tree & Stump Removal * Tree & Shrub Removal * Stump Grinding