West Michigan Glass Coatings

Founded 1979 • With Angi since August 2013

West Michigan Glass Coatings is a family owned window tinting business that is a certified dealer for 3M window films! As a leader in both adhesive and film technologies, 3M brings together these disciplines to create the finest products available for residential, commercial and government use. 3M™ Window Films provide an elegant, yet practical means for solving many of the most challenging aspects of managing sun control and security issues surrounding the use of your home or business. Our films reduce up to 99 percent of the sun's ultraviolet rays and reject up to 79 percent of the solar heat that may otherwise come through a window. They also help reduce winter heat loss by reflecting up to 35 percent of indoor heat back into the room. You will find our films are also easy on the eyes. On the outside, they give your home or business a more pleasing, unified look. Other interior benefits, our films provide glare reduction for you and your occupants. Please contact Brittany via phone or email to schedule. ...

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Locally owned in Jenison, Michigan and family operated. At Window Depot we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan with the very best combination of window and door quality for their replacement windows and entry door projects. We sell and install windows and doors. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience.

Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors

Here at Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors, we have a reputation for customer service and quality spanning over 20 years in Grand Rapids and throughout West Michigan. We specialize in all home improvement projects - roof replacement, window replacement, siding, doors, gutters, decking, outdoor living, and interior remodeling. We understand that your home's remodeling project is unique and because of this, you need a home improvement specialist in Grand Rapids that you can trust to get the job done right.

Offers by Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors on Angi
Avalon Building Concepts

In business since 2000, we've been serving Greater Grand Rapids reliably for over 20 years. Our contractors are GAF Master Elite certified and multiple President's Club Award winners. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for our quality product and customer service. We are West Michigan's go-to resource for Roofing, windows, siding, gutters and more. We'll do your job right the first time, every time. Professional salesmen will quote you fairly and honestly, and our contractors will do exactly what was agreed upon. No less.

09/25/2019

Xiaobing S.

did not hear from them

Description of Work
window tinting

12/06/2018

Zach C.

Great Service. Great People. Knowledgeable workers

Description of Work
Had 4 Windows Tinted on Shop Front

08/20/2018

Tracey D.

Amazing Love It!!!

Description of Work
Logo custom design window frosting

04/13/2018

Lou A.

The person who came for the estimate was very professional. Explaining the products available and the procedure how long it would take. Very thorough. The installers came in did a great job. Very happy with the product. Thank you again

Description of Work
Window tinting

12/05/2017

Steve P.

90% improvement. Saved me from buying all new windows.

Description of Work
Tinting my lakeside windows to reduce UV rays and heat in house.

09/08/2017

Bob M.

They were extremely polite, great with communication and did a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We needed the window film on our front doors to be replaced. WMGC had the best price and a more professional attitude than anyone else we had give us a quote.

07/20/2015

Lindsey T.

I had West Michigan Glass Coating?s apply window film to my west facing bedroom windows and east facing living room windows. I wanted the film to protect my furniture from fading and also reduce the heat we felt when sitting on our couches. West Michigan Glass Coatings' window film professionals were very helpful in breaking down the various types of window film, and helping me choose the best one suited for my needs. The film I chose is basically not noticeable and allowed me to avoid adding window treatments. I would recommend this professional, family-owned company to anyone looking to window film their home or business.

Description of Work
Installed solar control window film onto bedroom and living room windows.

Category window tinting,security windows

05/19/2015

Adam R.

Angela came over a brief but informative consultation to introduce window films and listen to what I was looking to get accomplished should I choose to move forward with window films as a solution. She helped narrow down my choices based off what I wanted relief from most (in my case glare and then heat) and what I wanted to spend. Before leaving, she left some samples to help me decide which film I thought looked the best in my home. I did decide to move forward with the service. Lead time was relatively short for an install appointment. In a little less than a week their installer Joe came over to put up the film. Punctual, professional, and overall a nice guy. Asked me to review his work before leaving, to make certain I was happy with the install... I was. Mentioned that if I did see anything after he left, to just give them a call and he'd be right back out. Overall, great experience and a truly family owned company (Joe Sr is owner, Joe Jr and Angela are his children).

Description of Work
Experiencing heat and glare issues with windows in living room and kitchen. Wanted to feel relief from solar rays and be able to watch my tv., all while not affecting the view outside my windows. West Michigan Glass Coatings came over for a free consultation on window films and then installed 3M's Night Vision 35 on my windows.

Category replacement windows,window tinting

3M Window Film/Tinting for residential homes and commercial buildings for privacy/safety, sun control, & climate control. Window films provide fade protection to floors and furniture, as well as glare and heat reduction, resulting in increased comfort and energy savings. We install decorative film for added privacy, we also install Safety and Security Window Film to aid in unwanted entry.

Automotive Window Tinting