Webb Electric

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

Webb Electric in Grand Rapids, MI serves customers. We offer services in electric Contractors residential. We specialize in generators, ranges. We are happy to serve multilingual customers. Additional Contact - Sharon Webb. Additional DBA - Webb Electric of Grand Rapids Inc. Award winning ....

Sol Electric, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Electrical services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Service Professor Inc

Service Professor is one of the largest home service repair companies in West Michigan! From our base in Grand Rapids we serve more than 15,000 residential and commercial customers in 7 counties providing your electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, and sewer service and repair needs. When it comes to creating the very best customer experience, few compare to Service Professor! Our commitment to providing exemplary service is the foundation of our business model and the driving force behind everything we do. Choose the team that values transparency and integrity and stands behind the work they do.

Offers by Service Professor Inc on Angi
HighPower Electric

Specializing in electrical services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/09/2020

Brian M.

Webb electric did great job at a condo I just purchased. Put in a new electrical panel, GFCI outlets in kitchen and bathroom and few other things. Recommended!

Description of Work
New Electrical panel, GFCI

08/12/2017

Laura C.

Happy with the work and thoroughness.

Description of Work
Circuit box replaced, new outlets, lights fixed, and more, all in the same week I called.

08/05/2017

Ellen C.

Brad & Ray are great-thorough & safe.Very experienced!

Description of Work
Can ceiling lights replaced & dimmer fixed,non code wiring eliminated

Category electrician,ceiling fans

06/29/2017

nancy B.

Brad was responsive, helpful in reviewing options and determining solution.

Description of Work
Ordered specialty bulbs I couldn't get in stores.

Category electrician,lighting

01/30/2017

Jeffrey L.

Quick response to request for an estimate, same day. Fast and professional installation, one week. A pleasure to do business with, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Upgraded an existing residential electrical service to 200 amps and installed an additional 100 amp panel in the garage.

01/17/2017

Timothy W.

We live in an old home and many electricians are overwhelmed by it. We wanted to update our family room and had three other electricians come out to give us bids on this project. They were all overwhelmed and made things more difficult than they had to be. Brad Webb was able to work with the home and had simple solutions. He is now our go to guy, highly recommend

Description of Work
Added recessed lights and ran hdmi cables and electric for mounted TV.

09/22/2016

Curtis M.

The job went great! He said he was 4 weeks behind but still took the time to fix my problem the same day. I deal with a lot of vendors in my line of work and I was extremely pleased with his service.

Description of Work
Wire needed to be installed in service panel for non working dryer.

09/19/2016

Linda M.

Contacted him more than once --- he finally responded and said he was too busy.

Description of Work
electrical outlets in one area moved.

07/19/2016

Ross B.

We moved into our new home that had outdated electrical work and to be honest so very bad electrical work done. We called Brad and he was over to the house that day to take a look and encouraged us to get it done sooner than later due to his concerns. Brad walked us the through the house and pointed out his areas of concern and other areas he thought weren't absolutely necessary (which is always nice!). Brad and his team finished all the work in 1 day and were absolutely affordable and approachable. Thank you Webb Electric for allowing my wife and I to feel safe in our home now! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! A+++

Description of Work
Electrical Updates / New Panels / Grounding Outlets / 100 AMP Service

01/21/2016

Trisha G.

Ray showed up on time and was super friendly. He worked quickly and efficiently. I have an old home that needed some HCFI? outlets and some 2 prong outlets. I also had several light fixtures that I needed installed. He was very friendly and performed the work quickly. Good prices too. My dad was outside trying to install a fence in concrete and Ray saw him struggling. Ray went to his van and let my dad borrow a power tool to help him get some screws into the concrete. It was really nice of him to offer his own tool while he worked inside my house. I will be calling them shortly for more services!

Description of Work
Installed several power outlets and light fixtures

Category electrician,lighting

Residential and commercial electrical, upgrades, generator install & lighting.

we do it all.