Surpass Renovations Inc & Scott Christopher Homes

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2013

From design and planning, though construction and to the finished job, Suprass Renovations gives only the best in service and reliability. Any job contracted will be finished promptly and built of the finest building materials. We have 12 full time employees who been with us between 10 and 20 years. They work ever day from 8 til 4:30. Once job is started we stay on job until finished. We warranty are work as long as we are in business and we been in business for 22 years Additional website: we-surpass.com...

Home Pro of West Michigan LLC

Home Pro of West Michigan LLC

Here at Home Pro of West Michigan LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 27 years of experience we are experts in the construction trade specializing in Siding, Roofing, Windows, Doors and Bath Systems/Conversions and many other building and remodeling projects to help you with almost every aspect of your home. We are family owned and our business is built on trust, integrity and quality workmanship. We pride ourselves on completing work in a timely, efficient manner as well as creating a safe working environment for our employees and subcontractors. Contact us today. We look forward to earning your business!

04/09/2015

We contacted Surpass renovations because a coworker had used scott christopher homes on a new build and recommended them highly, and Surpass I understand to be remodeling devision of this builder.  We called to arrange a meeting and were asking for a bid from this remodeler for a total master bathroom remodel with a tentative budget of 45K. We explained we had 2 other contractors bidding on projec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel Bid

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

07/10/2014

Never got an estimate/proposal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I spoke with the contractor's administrative assistant on July 2nd requesting an estimate to have our house re-sided.  I was told somebody would be in contact within a couple of days.  After not hearing back I called again on July 7th, explained that I had not heard from anyone and was told somebody would be getting back to me the same day.  After not hearing back I called again on July 9th and was given the voice mail of another individual and was still not contacted.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding

07/07/2014

I know people who have used them and everything I have ever heard about them is fabulous. They were responsive, very very helpful, and gave me good information. I was very pleased, but my work with them was very limited. We have family members who have used them for renovation and the quality of their work was just beautiful. They were wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them go through a potential home we were looking at with me. I wanted them to look at the structure of the house and renovation possibilities. They gave me a rough estimate which is exactly what I asked them to do. They gave me very broad ranges and they pointed out things I haven't seen.

CATEGORY remodeling

04/21/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them to fix an issue with my toilet. They were able to fix the issue.

CATEGORY plumbing

01/15/2014

It was very nice, very good and they did a good job. Their quality was fine and it was a pretty good product. The price was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surpass Renovations Inc. took care of some wall and flooring issues.

CATEGORY remodeling

Full Service Residential Construction - Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Addition Full Home Renovation & New Custom Home Construction.

Plumbing, Electrical, Heating, Roofing, & Drywall.