STANDALE LUMBER/HOME CTR

Founded 1952 • With Angi since May 2010

3.5

Andersen and Jeld Wen door and window showroom as well as Masonite Doors. Valspar paint and DeWalt tools are available here as well as sundries needed for home improvement. Deck and rail materials are also displayed here. Misc. lumber you would need for a small home improvement project also available....

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Locally owned in Jenison, Michigan and family operated. At Window Depot we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan with the very best combination of window and door quality for their replacement windows and entry door projects. We sell and install windows and doors. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience.

Avalon Building Concepts

In business since 2000, we've been serving Greater Grand Rapids reliably for over 20 years. Our contractors are GAF Master Elite certified and multiple President's Club Award winners. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for our quality product and customer service. We are West Michigan's go-to resource for Roofing, windows, siding, gutters and more. We'll do your job right the first time, every time. Professional salesmen will quote you fairly and honestly, and our contractors will do exactly what was agreed upon. No less.

Aegis

Protecting your interests. ARC works closely with home owners, investors, and property managers, offering contracts for a wide range of residential construction projects. Local talent, competitive pricing, timely results.

06/24/2016

Charles S.

Well to start off their customer service is awful I called probably 15 times every time I called they acted as if I was inconveniencing them I would ask them a question and wait for the answer they would say nothing they sent twice the amount of Ready-Mix I needed they figured the package but they wanted to charge me almost the cost of the Ready Mix to take it back they said they were going to send green door trim and they sent White when I tried to get them to swap it out after 8 weeks I just went and bought it myself they said it wasn't available general of the door panels for my roll up door were damaged it took them 4 to 5 weeks to replace them everyone but the lady that answers the phone I would fire the first day they worked for me they are very bad for business I have absolutely no desire to help you all they try to do is make you mad so you hang up on them so they don't have to talk to you once they get your money they will do as little as possible to make you happy and with my experience they left me unhappy it had no desire to make things right after spending almost $18,000 I would steer clear of them for sure I've been in the building business for 25 years and never had a supplier so lousy in my life

Description of Work
The provider figured the barn package they delivered the pole barn package they redelivered some of the stuff that was damaged.

Category replacement windows,architect,doors,home improvement stores

05/16/2013

Lexie C.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Standale Interiors installed a commericial grade (expensive) carpet in my large dining room (seating for 22). It was installed perfectly and in a timely way. This has been the pattern I have experienced over many years of doing business with them. They stand by their word and do the best they can to satisfy customers.

Category home improvement stores

Door and window selections and quotes, deck and rail selection center and quotes, cash and carry lumber. This is a location for the DIYer.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available