Sikma Construction Services LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2012

End to end service provider in residential remodel and upgrade services....

JMS

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Locally owned in Jenison, Michigan and family operated. At Window Depot we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan with the very best combination of window and door quality for their replacement windows and entry door projects. We sell and install windows and doors. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience.

Mr. Roof

Mr. Roof of Grand Rapids is your trusted repair and renovation source for everything on the outside of your home or business. We started as a roofing company in 1962 with the best roofing products and the best services. Soon after, we expanded to siding, gutters, masonry, windows, insulation, and solar panel vents for a more complete customer experience.

Offers by Mr. Roof on Angi

03/06/2014

Amanda P.

Went very smoothly. He did all the work in one day. You could barely even tell where he had done the work because it was dug up and replaced so neatly. I was not around to watch it, but my parents were and said that he did a great job both inside and outside the house.

Description of Work
Ran Water Line from street to house

Category home remodeling

05/09/2012

Martha R.

I was very, very happy with the services he provided to me. While I was getting some new appliances for a countertop to put in my kitchen, the person at the appliance store recommended him, she said he did a really good finishing work, which I found out that he did. Also he was very good, very professional. He also came when he said he would be here, he cleaned up after his work. And overall I can say that he's a topnotch guy.

Description of Work
He put a bathtub in one of my bathrooms two years ago, and he also made a shelf in the kitchen for my microwave about four years ago. And he also did a bunch of things for me.

Category home remodeling

Cooperative design services. Sequencing of project phases. Construction services.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available