Pop-A-Lock of Grand Rapids

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

4282 Brockton Dr SE Ste D

Grand Rapids, MI 49512

Rain or shine. Night or day. You can depend on Pop-A-Lock, your Grand Rapids, Michigan locksmith. Dedicated to pride in service and customer satisfaction, we have built a reputation for fulfilling our customers' needs quickly and professionally. Whether you need an auto locksmith, an emergency

07/14/2014

Nancy M.

Description of Work
Locked ourselves out of home which was late @ night. They helped getting us in.

06/07/2014

Deb V.

Wow! It turns out I have a car that is very difficult to open. I locked the keys in the trunk. The first auto locksmith I called said they could not work on my vehicle and recommended I call Popa Lock. Popa Lock said they would arrive within 45 Minutes. They were there in about 30. The licensed locksmith was working on my car for about 45 minutes. He never gave up and kept trying additional "approved" methods. He explained each step and told me what the ultimate solution might need to be. He went through each step and was extremely curious and friendly. Ultimately he opened my car that has a reputation for being difficult or impossible to open.

Description of Work
Unlock my car.

11/28/2013

Jennifer D.

We explained the entire situation to the person on the phone and told them that our cleaning lady (who had reported the issue to us) was waiting there since we were not going to be there. We offered to pay over the phone ($69.95) everything seemed fine. Again, we explained the entire situation to them. They told us they would be there in 40 minutes and our cleaning lady was nice enough to wait. We continue driving south to Cincinnati, thinking we are all set. 40 minutes later, I get a call from her saying that Keegan arrived and would not deal with her since her drivers license address did not match our address. AGAIN, WE HAD EXPLAINED OVER THE PHONE THAT WE WOULD NOT BE PRESENT. According to my cleaning lady, Keegan was very rude and would not talk to me or my husband on the phone, and he "peeled" out of the driveway. We called the company back. They called him and they said there was nothing they could do. THANKS FOR WASTING AN HOUR OF PRECIOUS TIME AS WE TRIED TO DEAL WITH OUR PROBLEM, POP-A-LOCK.

Description of Work
We were halfway to Cincinnati from Grand Rapids the day before Thanksgiving when we realized that, due to a family miscommunication, we had not left the doors to our house unlocked for our dogsitter. Rather than having to turn around with 2 kids in the car, and likely miss Thanksgiving with our extended family, we called Pop-a-Lock.

08/28/2012

Ingrid A.

There was a coupon, so we looked them up on Angies List to see the reviews on them and we got a pretty good deal. We got half price off for rekeying the whole house and it was about $45, it was for the main door and side doors. Everything was fine, they got here when we were expecting them and they were very courteous. There was no problem. The quality was very good and they did what they had to do.

Description of Work
We used Pop-A-Lock of Grand Rapids the day we took possession of a house we bought and they redid the locks.

07/10/2012

PAULA T.

I left my keys in my car and I was at a hotel. They got me in my car and if I would have let them they could have made a new key for me. It was great.

Description of Work
I used Pop-A-Lock of Grand Rapids Saturday.

MasterCard, Visa

AUTOMOTIVE: Car Door Unlocking, Keys Made and Programmed, Emergency Lock Outs, Ignitions Repaired or Replaced, Locks Changed, Re-Keyed, and Repaired. RESIDENTIAL: Door Hardware and Installation, Electronic Locks Installed, High Security Locks, Home Security Surveys, Houses Unlocked, Key Control Systems, Keys Made, Locks Changed, Locks Re-keyed, Locks Repaired.