POOLS PLUS INC

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2006

06/30/2015

Jeffrey W.

Description of Work
I buy pool supplies from them and have had them bid on jobs before, but they were always way too high. It is quite difficult to get them on the phone, you have to leave a message and they get back to you in a day or so. Their stores are nice and the products are good. They are VERY helpful with water testing etc and advice, it's just that they are so expensive.

06/30/2015

LARRY F.

SO FAR SO GOOD

Description of Work
WILL BE MOVING HOT TUB

09/16/2013

DIANE V.

The negotiator for Angie's List provided assistance and kept the communication Open between me and Pools Plus. I was able to obtain reimbursement for items they sold to us which we were not able to use.

Description of Work
Pools Plus Reimbursed us for items they sold to us, but we were not able to use.

12/21/2012

Chris C.

Company personnel very prompt in their response to my inquiry

Description of Work
no services contracted

08/28/2012

Carol M.

The customer service representative that answers the phone to make appointments is very friendly but their response time to return calls is very slow. I gave my credit card number when I made the appointment, I was told that once the technician comes out he will determine the charges and I would get an invoice. If the office did not hear from me for thirty days they would just run the amount on my card. After I received the invoice I called the office and asked to run the charges but they were not done until the thirty days had passed. BUT the service the tech provided is really good so I will use them again.

Description of Work
Scott was the technician. He was great, he came out to see if our heater could be repaired, which he was able to do. We told him of a few issues we were having with our pool and he made some suggestions which we followed and they were very helpful. We will use this service again as long as we are able to get the same technician.

12/05/2011

Mark G.

They were very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I called in and they gave me some very helpful information.

11/08/2008

Dan I.

Both purchases were handled very professionally and delivered on time. A separate company installed the pool and I wired the spa myself. I am very pleased with these purchases and would definitely buy from Pools Plus again. I use them for all my chemical purchases. They have a very knowledgeable staff and perform water testing services for FREE.

Description of Work
Purchased a new above ground pool in 2005, and then a gently used Hot Tub Spa in 2006.

11/06/2008

Diane C.

I found Pools Plus. They were great! Mike came out to the house and measured, explained, estimated and sat down with me for the longest time telling me all about pools and maintenance. He made suggestions, gave me a time table for the work, and when everything was done they redid the pool with walkout steps at a very reasonable price. The workmen were wonderful, very nice. It was a pleasure to find Pools Plus, and I'll be going to them for all my pool needs as long as I have one!

Description of Work
Last spring, I bought a foreclosed home, and got a great deal. It had an in ground swimming pool, in bad shape. I started looking for ideas and estimates to get a new vinyl liner. I knew nothing about pools or pool companies.

06/28/2006

MELLANY M.

ALTHOUGH THEY TOOK A WHILE GETTING TO THE JOB SITE, WHEN THEY GOT THERE THEY GOT THEIR WORK DONE VERY QUICKLY AND VERY WELL. THE HEATER WORKS FINE AND HASN'T BEEN DYSFUNCTIONAL IN ANY WAY.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A POOL HEATER.

Category pool cleaners

WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY DELAYS IN THE SPRING. IN MICHIGAN, MOST POOLS ARE OPENED IN THE SAME 2 WEEK PERIOD AND THERE IS SUCH AN INFLUX OF BUSINESS THAT IT IS HARD TO KEEP UP FOR A FEW WEEKS. WE DO BOOST STAFF DURING THIS PERIOD, BUT THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE DELAY.

VINYL LINER REPLACEMENT. HEATER REPLACEMENT. PUMP REPLACEMENT. FILTER REPLACEMENT. SWIMMING POOL OPENING CONTRACT. SWIMMING POOL CLOSING CONTRACT. SPA REPAIR-ALL BRANDS. WATER ANALYSIS. SPA MOVING & BILLIARD MOVING. BILLIARD TABLE REFELTING.

Ask for details.