Moore & Sons Roofing

With Angi since March 2011

Local family owned company that uses their own employes. With over 8000 roofs and 35 years experience, let one of the Moores come out and solve all of your roofing needs....

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Buy 5 WINDOWS, Get $500 OFF!!! Buy 10 WINDOWS, Get $1,000 OFF!!! Locally owned and family operated. At Window Depot, we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan and surrounding areas with the very best combination of quality, performance, and affordability for their replacement windows and entry door projects. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience. We truly believe in delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction so you can be sure you're making the right decisions for your home.

Markin Co.

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

Offers by Markin Co. on Angi
Avalon Building Concepts

In business since 2000, we've been serving Greater Grand Rapids reliably for over 20 years. Our contractors are GAF Master Elite certified and multiple President's Club Award winners. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for our quality product and customer service. Roofing, windows, siding, and remodeling projects all guarantee quality in our contracts. We'll do your job right the first time, every time. Professional salesmen will quote you fairly and honestly, and our contractors will do exactly what was agreed upon. No less.

06/18/2020

May 2020 Moore & Sons Roofing cracked my cement driveway. They even inspected it and acknowledged that they cracked my cement driveway. After phone calls they decided not to repair or compensate me if I were to have it repaired.

Description of Work
roof replacement

10/15/2018

Jermey came climbed on roof there for 10 min said get back to me via email or whatever and never did, I left numerous messages on cell and email numbers I had from his business card with no bounce backs ! I did not call as was in Europe. Completely dissed me😩 No calls, text, emails after shaking my hand!

Description of Work
Re shingle with tear off and standard new vent seals etc

08/29/2018

They were responsive and did quality service and communication.

Description of Work
Complete roof

06/12/2018

They were busy so took awhile for them to start, but when they did it went fast. He had a full crew out here and they were totally done in 2 1/2 days. Cleaned up well each night and when they were finished.

Description of Work
New roof on house and garage

05/29/2018

Quality work for a GREAT PRICE!! Had roof on my 2 story home replaced for just under 10K. Dave K. was our field representative (sales guy). He's a straight forward person and great to work with. After roof was done I had it inspected for peace of mind (since I'm not a roofer) by tom at alert inspection in hudsonville, MI. Tom is an experienced roofer 20+ yrs. He told me he could tell they didn't s...

Description of Work
roof replaced

Shingled roof replacements (no metal) Skylights if we are also replacing your roof

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available