Kentwood Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since June 2006

81-09139

Kentwood Plumbing & Heating has been serving the needs of the greater Grand Rapids community for over 40 years. We have the skills to match whatever your job requires, whether its large or small. Kentwood Plumbing & Heating is family owned, and we're in our second generation of maintaining the standards that we started with in 1967. We take pride in the work that we do and believe that a job done right is the only way to go. Ask About Angie's List Discount....

PurePro Cleaning

We specialize in cleaning the exterior of residential homes! We go above and beyond for every one of our clients! We remove the mold from your siding with a soft wash strategy in order to avoid damage to your home! We clean windows with the care that is needed! We look at every window from different angles to ensure a streak free cleaning! ​ We pride ourselves on punctuality and do our best to show up at the time of your scheduled appointment! We are also extra careful around the beautiful plants that surround your house!

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi

08/25/2019

sMarcia M.

They did excellent work. The hourly rate was quite high

Description of Work
various household plumbing jobs

07/03/2019

sarah e. P.

Perfectly. We have used them for many years, and are always pleased with the work that is done.

Description of Work
Elbow pipe under sink replaced.

08/22/2018

FB M.

They tried to overcharge us. We have a home security system which time stamps every person when they enter and leave. I called and disputed the bill. After a heated exchange with the owner, I finally told him I was paying the only rate I was ever quoted plus their listed price of the new faucet. I paid him by check so they couldn't over bill my credit card. The repair man left his whence which I am charging a storage charge!

Description of Work
Outside faucet repair

07/27/2018

WILLIAM C.

I CALLED 4 PLUMBING COMPANIES TO GET BIDS. EVERYONE'S BID WAS A FIRM $1,600., EXCEPT KENTWOOD PLUMBING & HEATING; WHO SAID IT WOULD RANGE BETWEEN $1,300. - $1,600. THEIR PLUMBER DOESN'T COLLECT THE MONEY, SO YOU HAVE NO IDEA THEY ARE GOING TO OVERCHARGE YOU UNTIL AFTER THE WORK IS COMPLETED. OUR BILL CAME: $1864.18. THE OWNER WOULD ONLY AGREE TO REMOVE $100. I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
WATER HEATER REPLACED

Category water heater repair

07/12/2018

Ray B.

Doug came right on time and did the work flawlessly. I had thought about trying to do it myself but I am very happy that I called Doug at Kentwood Plumbing. He did what I think would have taken me 4 hours with questionable results because I would have been learning as I went in 45 minutes, If my experience is any indicator, you can't go wrong with Doug at Kentwood plumbing.

Description of Work
I had a leak on the line from my water heater and I needed a new valve for my shower.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/30/2018

Gordon J.

Totally satisfactory - As above - would definitely call them again

Description of Work
Plugged bathtub drain

Category drain cleaning

10/03/2017

Justin S.

Outstanding. Bill was a phenomenal plumber, he fixed the issue quickly and cleanly, and answered any questions I had. Greatly appreciated all of it, and will absolutely hire again the next time I need a plumber,

Description of Work
Downstairs sink was backing up and overflowing every time dishes were done.

09/24/2017

Ari C.

They worked hard and quickly to get the job done. Everyone we interacted with at Kentwood P &H was attentive and kind. These guys truly are the best

Description of Work
Furnace replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/31/2017

Michael S.

Paul and his team went above and beyond to get our A/C running by their promised date.

Description of Work
They installed a Unico A/C system in an old 1920's home without ductwork.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/28/2017

Trevor H.

He was very helpful. It turns out that the water pressure wasn't turned up all the way and when the hot water was turned on full the pipe rattled due need for full pressure. I actually felt pretty stupid since it was such a quick fix. But he didn't make me feel stupid so,that was appreciated. My only issue was that he was almost an hour late for the scheduled appointment...which is fine, but a call letting me know that would have been considerate:).

Description of Work
Annoying rattling pipe in basement bathroom.

Kentwood Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since June 2006

3411 32nd St SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49512

Residential, commercial installation, air conditioning, plumbing, drain cleaning, water heaters, boilers & water softeners.

Sewer Installations.