INDOOR CLIMATE SOLUTIONS

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2010

When you call us, a live person will answer 95% of the time. If you leave a message, we will get back to you within an hour or less. We will give some suggestions that you could do to fix your problem. If that does not work, we can schedule an appointment to come out and diagnose the problem. The cost to diagnose the problem is $79.00. When we find the problem, we will give you a quote of the cost of the repair. Our service person will call before coming out, hand you a business card when he arrives and will enter your home without shoes or with clean booties on. We will leave your home as clean as we found it. We have been in this industry since 1971 and have solved thousands of heating and cooling problems. Call us now so that we can find a solution for your problem. We also do new installations of heating and air conditioning equipment if that would serve you best. THANKS...

Since 2007, Specialized Plumbing Services Inc has been serving the Zeeland, MI area and surrounding communities. The owner, Brian, has over 15 years of experience in the field to ensure every job is taken care of quickly and professionally. From large to small jobs, we can handle it all. We are locally owned and operated.

Liscensed master plumber with 27 years experiance, clean and professional . All my work is guarenteed personally , master liscense 81-09907 . fully bonded and insured

09/11/2019

It went great.

Description of Work
Replaced AC

06/28/2019

Wow, where should I start. This is absolutely the worst company for service after installation that I could imagine. I could write a book, but to summarize, Ryan and Indoor Climate Solutions (ICS) installed a Fujitsu mini split system during a remodel in December 2015. I always believed that it was not working correctly, and after I got Fujitsu and another contractor involved, my suspicions were c...

Description of Work
Installed A Fujitsu Mini Split

01/30/2018

Keith replaced the blower motor on my furnace and didn't do the serial # check to see if the furnace was under warranty, which it was by several years (that an easy check for them and should be an automatic check for the customer). Then in a phone call with Harvey and another guy a couple of days later they won't refund the cost of the parts under warranty. The parts were costly because it was a b...

Description of Work
Indoor climate solutions diagnosed it as the furnace blower motor having gone out.

08/31/2016

Top notch company- highly recommend them for your heating/cooling needs. They have helped me with maintenance on my furnace and air conditioner; as well as help me with an urgent repair. They are honest & ethical, quick to give you practical advice to save you unnecessary replacement costs. I value their expertise in energy credits and installing proper units specific for size and needs.

Description of Work
Furnace/air conditioner maintenance. Emergency repair on furnace.

08/18/2016

Description of Work
The price was reasonable. The work was done very proficiently and I was happy with their work.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We work with homeowners, rental property owners and commercial space owners and tenents to provide solutions for their heating and cooling problems. We work on forced air furnaces, central air conditioning, hot water and steam boilers and commercial rooftop heat/cool equipment. We also find solutions to your indoor air quality problems such as too much or too little humidity, air cleaning and ventilation. Give us a call at 616-891-4328.

Estimates for new equiptment are free
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available