HOME DEPOT

With Angi since June 2006

4.4

STORE #2715...

Northwest Tile & Interiors

Northwest Tile & Interiors has been in Business since 1994. I am Licensed and Insured, Have a great portfolio of pictures and homeowner referrals. I take great pride in the work I do and treat each job as if it was for myself. I am the person who answers the phone and the person who will do your estimate, as well as the person who will be doing the work. I will not sub contract my jobs to other contractors.I accept credit cards,checks cash, money orders etc, however I do not offer any financing at this time.

JMS

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Mr. Roof

Mr. Roof of Grand Rapids is your trusted repair and renovation source for everything on the outside of your home or business. We started as a roofing company in 1962 with the best roofing products and the best services. Soon after, we expanded to siding, gutters, masonry, windows, insulation, and solar panel vents for a more complete customer experience.

Offers by Mr. Roof on Angi

03/03/2016

Joyce S.

Excellent installation and cleanup very professional.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed our 8 foot slide and front door.

Category carpet installation,doors

11/09/2015

Elizabeth C.

Excellent service. The experience started at the store working with a flooring representative. Once the decision was made to purchase through Home Depot, the process was very organized and professional. Our estimator arrived on time and was very thorough. I received the information electronically with a phone number to call with any questions. The order was placed and I was apprised of the progress throughout the process. The installers arrived as scheduled and spent over 9 hours working non-stop to install the carpet. Very hard workers! I received a follow-up thank you note from the in-store flooring representative. So impressed by their service and prices that we are awaiting windows/installation!

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet installation,replacement windows

10/30/2015

Nellie L.

Ordered and had all lumber delivered to our home. Friendly staff.

Description of Work
new deck.

03/31/2015

Mike F.

Home Depot is the worst contractor I?ve ever hired in 30 years of home ownership. Contracted to roof our house, Home Depot hired a subcontractor (not the one they promised) who showed up almost a day late, removed the old shingles on half the house --then walked off the job. They demanded more money for having to carry the new shingles up the ladders. With a bare roof and our home completely exposed to the weather, we had no recourse but to pay HD an additional $125 to get the crew back to work. The subcontractor: -installed new shingles on rotten boards -left old flashing in place instead of replacing it -installed turbines in the wrong places, then installed them incorrectly -left ragged, uneven roof edges After their ?clean up,? I picked up almost 1 lb. of nails and staples from our yard. The Home Depot project manager tried to juggle too many projects. He was unreliable, hard to reach and slow to respond. After we complained repeatedly about the turbines, Home Depot sent a different subcontractor to fix them. Four visits and three months later, they?re still not right. Home Depot promises a lot but doesn?t deliver. They can?t be trusted. I?ll never hire them again.

Description of Work
Removed old shingles and drip edge; installed new drip edge, shingles, and exhaust turbines

10/27/2014

Karla A.

Seemed like a long process between measuring and order date and final install. Had a bit of a glitch with one window, but they are in the process of resolving that. The Anderson Series 100 windows were the best value we found.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows. Anderson 100 Series, a very nice and clean looking vinyl replacement window. Very pleased. They look fantastic.

09/09/2013

Kenneth B.

The people didn't appear to know much about water softeners or testing water. Three people didn't know anything about either. The 4th man said he knows how to test water. No way he understood. His reading was hardness of 9. A plumber tested it, HVAC professional a few days earlier said the hardness was 24. Very dissatisfied with their experts.

Description of Work
Went to store for info on water softeers and to test the water so I could make a better decision of what to do.

07/15/2013

Greg N.

He service representative showed up and was all business. He quickly walked through the house and gave us an estimate on our windows. He quoted roughly $6800 for 10 windows. First off, he did not go into very much detail on the windows, the installation process, etc... We had several estimates before he came out so we expected him to have a lot more details. He didn't even show us a sample of the window they would be installing. If I'm going to spend almost $7000 on windows I want to see what I'm paying for. The price quoted was a lot more than we expected given the quality of window described. Again, we had several estimates prior to his estimate so we were expecting closer to $5,000. When he threw out the $7,000 number he gave no reason as to why it was so high. We expected him to be more forthcoming with details. Overall, he didn't sell us on the windows, installation, services, etc... If he could have justified the cost it might have been a contender. He was professional, but he wasn't a very good salesman. I would like to stress that this review is only for the Window Estimate we received from Home Depot, not the overall store experience. I love Home Depot.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate for 10 windows installed.

Category carpet installation,replacement windows

12/27/2012

Lee P.

The 2nd girl at the store who I worked with, I was very impressed with. She was very knowledgable. The contractor did a very good job as well. I would use them again, but I would be careful to make sure I talked to the right people.

Description of Work
They put in new carpet for us.

02/21/2012

Tonya C.

They came out to the house and showed me the windows and I ordered two. It was all salesman talk from them.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed two replacement windows for me.

Category replacement windows

05/18/2007

CHRISTINE T.

Home Depot had sub contractors that came to do the work. The people at Home Depot were very courteous and professional. They did give us an estimate and the charge was exactly the estimated amount. I sent a letter to Home Depot to let them know how pleased I was with the work they did.

Description of Work
They put siding on the front and the back of our house and also put on a two car insulated garage door and a back door that is metal and glass. We have an 1800 square foot home that was built in 1875.

Category siding

BATHTUB AND SHOWER LINERS, CABINET REFACING, CARPET, COUNTERTOPS, HOME ORGANIZATION, DOORS, ELECTRICAL, GARAGE FLOOR COATING, HEATING AND COOLING, INTERIOR SHUTTERS, LAMINATE, TILE, WOOD AND VINYL FLOORING, WATER HEATERS AND SOFTENERS, WINDOW TREATMENTS, GARAGE DOORS, DECKS, ROOFING, PAINTING, SHEDS, SIDING, SUNROOMS, AND WINDOWS.