Gesink Building Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2013

1349 Houseman Ave N.E.

Grand Rapids, MI 49505

Gesink Building Services has combined with Walker Roofing and Exteriors and sub contracts with other companies to complete larger projects. We can handle most construction and handyman projects; its best to call and I will look at the work and give you a quote. I either quote the work or work by time and materials; this is determined at the start of the project....

10/23/2014

Ruth J.

Description of Work
Very professional with quote and ongoing communication about scheduling project.

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service

09/25/2014

Alana G.

Removed broken portion of deck and replaced with a more structurally sound repair. It was one hour of work for two employees.

Description of Work
Deck repair

Category deck cleaning

09/09/2014

Dave H.

Excellent service. Bud arrived on time and came prepared. He has his own truck with all the equipment needed for repairs on your home. He was able to work from a ladder to install the gutter guards and assist with the install the heat tape. Needed to climb about 25 feet to the gutters. I did not have a ladder that would reach. The entire job was a little less then one hour. Compared to other handyman services Gesink pricing is better and as mentioned above they come prepared to handle any task. Bud was a very nice man. Very professional and took pride in doing his job, even a task as simple as my request. I would request him again. I have recommended Gesink to neighbors, and will use them again.

Description of Work
Install gutter guards and assisted with the install of roof heat tape.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

07/12/2014

gean B.

Very professional-took the time to do little extras that were a huge help to me. Saved me money by doing the job without extra supplies. Very friendly, listened to what my concerns were and the final bill was not at all excessive. We are very happy with them and we will use them again.

Description of Work
Install exterior door and storm door to replace damaged ones. Repaired and painted railing on porch that was water damaged-took ceiling down and removed insulation. Cleaned porch gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service, deck cleaning

W.M.G.B. Inc

30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie Cowan

Offers by W.M.G.B. Inc on Angi
    Lucas Home Services

Specializing in Handyman & Home Renovations

Jorge B

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roofing and concrete.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Gesink Building Services

How is Gesink Building Services overall rated?

Gesink Building Services is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Gesink Building Services open?

Gesink Building Services is open:

What payment options does Gesink Building Services provide

Gesink Building Services accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Gesink Building Services offer free estimates?

No, Gesink Building Services does not offer free project estimates.

Does Gesink Building Services offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Gesink Building Services offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Gesink Building Services offer a senior discount?

No, Gesink Building Services does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Gesink Building Services?

No, Gesink Building Services does not offer warranties.

What services does Gesink Building Services offer?

Gesink Building Services offers the following services: We do full kitchen remodels, bathrooms, additions, decks, doors and windows and handyman projects as well. I've done projects like replace one board on a picnic table to and complete kitchen remodel. I do not do electrical, plumbing, roofing or concrete, however I have companies that I know and trust who specialize in these areas.

Are there any services Gesink Building Services does not offer?

Plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roofing and concrete.