Gesink Building Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2013

Gesink Building Services has combined with Walker Roofing and Exteriors and sub contracts with other companies to complete larger projects. We can handle most construction and handyman projects; its best to call and I will look at the work and give you a quote. I either quote the work or work by time and materials; this is determined at the start of the project....

Terhorst power washing and construction

W.M.G.B. Inc

30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie Cowan

Offers by W.M.G.B. Inc on Angi
Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Buy 5 WINDOWS, Get $500 OFF!!! Buy 10 WINDOWS, Get $1,000 OFF!!! Locally owned and family operated. At Window Depot, we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan and surrounding areas with the very best combination of quality, performance, and affordability for their replacement windows and entry door projects. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience. We truly believe in delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction so you can be sure you're making the right decisions for your home.

10/23/2014

Description of Work
Very professional with quote and ongoing communication about scheduling project.

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

09/25/2014

Removed broken portion of deck and replaced with a more structurally sound repair. It was one hour of work for two employees.

Description of Work
Deck repair

Category deck cleaning

09/09/2014

Excellent service. Bud arrived on time and came prepared. He has his own truck with all the equipment needed for repairs on your home. He was able to work from a ladder to install the gutter guards and assist with the install the heat tape. Needed to climb about 25 feet to the gutters. I did not have a ladder that would reach. The entire job was a little less then one hour. Compared to other handy...

Description of Work
Install gutter guards and assisted with the install of roof heat tape.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

07/12/2014

Very professional-took the time to do little extras that were a huge help to me. Saved me money by doing the job without extra supplies. Very friendly, listened to what my concerns were and the final bill was not at all excessive. We are very happy with them and we will use them again.

Description of Work
Install exterior door and storm door to replace damaged ones. Repaired and painted railing on porch that was water damaged-took ceiling down and removed insulation. Cleaned porch gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,deck cleaning

We do full kitchen remodels, bathrooms, additions, decks, doors and windows and handyman projects as well. I've done projects like replace one board on a picnic table to and complete kitchen remodel. I do not do electrical, plumbing, roofing or concrete, however I have companies that I know and trust who specialize in these areas.

Plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roofing and concrete.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available