Floor It, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2015

Whether you are building a new home, renovating an existing home, or giving your business a face lift, a skilled flooring contractor can ensure that you get the results that you're looking for. At Floor It, we are dedicated to providing excellent and honest service to the residents of Grand Rapids, no matter what flooring project they have in mind....

Green Home Cleaning and Restoration

Green Home Cleaning and Restoration

A family owned company providing professional carpet cleaning to sophisticated homeowners. We have only highly trained, IICRC certified technicians. Our technicians are uniformed, non-smoking and are not paid by commission. We utilize earth friendly cleaning solutions and methods that will leave your carpet squeeky clean with no soapy residue to attract dirt. We service all of Kent County to the Lakeshore. We provide professional water damage restoration services and restorative drying. We can work directly with your insurer on damage claims.

05/26/2016

They did a great job and the price was very competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Bambo floors through entire home. Installed new trim through home.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,woodworking

05/26/2016

It went better than I imagined. They were always prompt and considerate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed beautiful laminate flooring. Floor It did a great job. They were very responsive. They answered all my questions and gave great recommendations. No complaints!

05/25/2016

Excellent!  Scott and staff are very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Work done is clean and looks amazing.  I won't be using anyone else for any of my flooring needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed floor in my house, put in new floor in my mother's house, and finished the floors in my grandma's house.

05/25/2016

Well done , helpful and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wooden floor installation, moldings

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Hardwood Flooring, Hardwood Refinishing, Laminate flooring, Tile, Carpet And More!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express Available, Discover