COVE POOLS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2006

During the swimming season we have around 6 employees, each with over 10 years or more experience in the pool industry. We offer spring sales on chemicals and supplies and our experienced staff does a wonderful job with offering the best service available in the industry....

04/15/2017

Kelly M.

Excellent experience. Very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
We had an Inground pool installed.

09/14/2015

Andy A.

We just used Cove Pools to put in our true L in ground pool this past month and can't say enough about the service and support that we received during the entire process. Let me start by saying this, "I interviewed roughly five different pool companies from the area and knew what I wanted in a pool company from the roughly two years of research I put into this before pulling the trigger, and Cove ...Pools met all of the criteria." From start to finish Chuck was there by email, phone or in person to answer any questions I have and explain everything in detail as to why we were doing what we were doing and not just because he knows pools and has been doing this 20+ years. The tough part about in ground pools is no matter who you interview, they all recommend different filters, heaters/heat pumps, etc. so you really have to do your research online and through referrals and know what you want to start and Chuck really appreciated this about me. They really do save you substantial money all while offering you top-of-the-line equipment and service as long as you have the ability to pull one permit and know who your electrician and mechanical contractor is going to be if you need one. We didn't need one because we opted to have a heat pump installed vs. a gas heater for several reasons and we are still swimming in our pool in the middle of September after a good spell of colder weather. Pete Torres and his guys were a pleasure to use during the whole process when it came time to plan, excavate and install everything. Very polite and hard-working crew that made sure the job was done right!!

Description of Work
Sold us and had installed a true L in ground pool along with the pool equipment and supplies. Excavation and installation was sub contracted out through Torres Works Pool Construction who has been installing pools locally for several well-known pool companies for the last 20 years.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

10/21/2014

Adam T.

Cove did an exceptionally good job. Customer service was outstanding, particularly when there was a mistake with our liner measurements. I would recommend and use Cove again.

Description of Work
Cove installed our new pool liner and arranged for closing the pool.

05/08/2014

Patricia C.

AWSOME! They were very professional and worked quickly They worked well as a team AS a new pool owner they explained what they were doing and made suggestions.

Description of Work
Opened Pool and provided an inpection.

12/30/2013

Dennis A.

I don't even know where to begin. These guys rock! I've used a couple of the big name local pool companies and was very dissatisfied. I spent lots of money and got no good results. I found Cove Pool on Angie's List and decided to give them a try. Long story short - my pool is balanced and operational. These guys have not only got the water right but have also repaired all those annoying little things that were not quite right with the filter and heater and steps, etc. I can't recommend Chuck, Paul, Scott and crew enough. They have made it so that all my family has to do when we want to go swimming is jump in! The best part is that I trust these guys. They haven't tried to push anything I didn't need, but as quickly as I ask about something it is taken care of done better than I expected. They have taken the stress out of pool ownership.

Description of Work
Pool service

10/06/2013

angela P.

We had some bad luck with a previous pool company and we needed some help. We had them close our pool and they were very knowledgeable and gave us some pointers.

Description of Work
Closed our pool, service was great!

08/19/2013

Paul B.

The cove crew showed up on time and was very supportive with any and all concerns we may have had. and that put our minds at ease , the installation went flawlessly and we are very happy we picked cove for our pool company.

Description of Work
Cove Pools installed an in ground pool for us.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

12/21/2012

Chris C.

Company was very prompt in their response to my call; gave great impression.

Description of Work
Did not contract for services with company

08/06/2012

Carol M.

The customer service representative handling phone calls is very friendly and charming but the response time is less than fair. We did use the service and were very happy with the technician (Scott). If we were able to have Scott respond to our requests for service we would be willing to accept the poor response time.

Description of Work
Maintenance on pool heater and repair to a few PVC lines.

06/28/2006

WE WERE DELIGHTED TO HAVE THEM COME AND CLEAN OUR POOL. THEIR EMPLOYEES WERE HERE ON TIME AND THEY GOT IT DONE IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED AND SERVICED OUR POOL.

Category pool cleaners

OPENINGS, CLOSINGS, WEEKLY MAINTANENCE, REPAIR AND SERVICE ON ALL IN-GROUND SWIMMING POOLS, INCLUDING LINER REPLACEMENTS. OFFER DECORATIVE CONCRETE SYSTEMS, POOL RENOVATIONS. FOR PAINTED POOLS, AN EPOXY/RESIN COATING, OFFER CHEMICALS AND SUPPLIES, ALL WITH FREE DELIVERY.

OFFER SERVICE ON ABOVE-GROUND POOLS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover