Conrad Consulting & Remodeling LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since October 2015

As a family owned and operated company, Conrad Consulting & Remodeling has always strived to develop the same level of trust with our customers and businesses in the local community that we have amongst our service team. Just as our team has grown up around each other and our company, we’ve grown with the community, having personally participated in its growth by outfitting its homes and buildings with the finest home improvement products in the industry. We look forward to all of the new opportunities the coming years will bring us to continue to further develop that trust with new customers like you....

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Buy 5 WINDOWS, Get $500 OFF!!! Buy 10 WINDOWS, Get $1,000 OFF!!! Locally owned and family operated. At Window Depot, we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan and surrounding areas with the very best combination of quality, performance, and affordability for their replacement windows and entry door projects. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience. We truly believe in delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction so you can be sure you're making the right decisions for your home.

W.M.G.B. Inc

30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie Cowan

Offers by W.M.G.B. Inc on Angi
Markin Co.

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

Offers by Markin Co. on Angi

05/06/2020

Everything went great! Both crews were very professional. Communication was never an issue. I will definitely use Conrad's again.

Description of Work
Tear off replace roof Install new gutters

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing

10/28/2017

[review originally posted on Thumbtack] This ended up being a long review! Tl:dr version = Highly recommended for quality work/materials and value. We chose Conrad to replace our siding after receiving a total of five estimates for the project. Conrad's price came in roughly the middle of the five; however, their materials and warranty were equal to or better than the other options (Home Depot gav...

Description of Work
Replace aluminum siding with vinyl siding.

Category siding

07/28/2017

The crew did a great job on our home. They took the time to do it right, they were professional, with a keen eye for detail. There were unforseen issues with the house, which was taken care of without so much as a bat of the eye. In final, they lived up to and surpassed my expectations. I would Definately hire them again

Description of Work
We hired the company to put vinyl siding on our house.

Category remodeling

07/28/2017

I decided to do the whole roof. This guy I guess he really wanted my business. He probably was the lowest priced one. I guess I'll say A because he was lower than the others. He said I'll guarantee you know whatever, and I'll come back and fix whatever. He has a five-year guarantee as well. Everything they did was just right.

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on.

06/06/2017

I wish to comment on the exceptional service and quality workmanship that Conrad Consulting delivered on the re-roofing of my home. My roof is steeply pitched with several angles and had an inordinately heavy layer of shingles that had to be removed. Upon removing the shingles it was discovered that the undelaying plywood was extensively damaged and required replacement. Conrad Consulting was more...

Description of Work
Re-roofing of my home.

Asphalt Roofing, Metal Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows & Doors, Bathrooms, Decks & More!

Electrical, Plumbing, Foundation, Kitchen Remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available